Re: Northampton at the Double

Blackandamber wrote:I've just noticed that Northampton have scored 2 goals in each of their last 6 games in all competitions. Lets hope it's not double trouble for the County tomorrow night.
Wouldn't mind too much if we score 5, and and at least level out our goal difference. Presumably MF will be picking a different starting X1 tonight. Can Pipey keep going for 2 games a week for the next couple of weeks?
For what it's worth, barring fitness of course this would be my suggestion for the starting X1

Day; Pipe Franks O'Brien Demetriou Butler; Crofts Bakinson Dolan; Amond Matt

Re: Northampton at the Double

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:I've just noticed that Northampton have scored 2 goals in each of their last 6 games in all competitions. Lets hope it's not double trouble for the County tomorrow night.
Wouldn't mind too much if we score 5, and and at least level out our goal difference. Presumably MF will be picking a different starting X1 tonight. Can Pipey keep going for 2 games a week for the next couple of weeks?
For what it's worth, barring fitness of course this would be my suggestion for the starting X1

Day; Pipe Franks O'Brien Demetriou Butler; Crofts Bakinson Dolan; Amond Matt
Looks good to me although it could be a risk selecting both Crofts and Dolan in midfield. Crofts probably not fit enough to play 90 mins and Dolan has hamstring problem.