Re: Trust Membership Priority Ticket Qualification

Colin Faulkner wrote:Hi Geoff

Based on what you have said you are a member until August next year, however you can sign up to a new plan as son as you want. After your current membership expires you’ll need to join one of the new schemes to continue membership.

If you message me your Membership Number I can give an exact date. If you want more specific info please email me at info@ncafctrust.org
Thanks Colin

Re: Trust Membership Priority Ticket Qualification

rncfc wrote:Hi Colin,

Is there a way I can check membership expiry dates? I must confess, I have absolutely no idea when my membership expires because it was on continuous direct debit. Same goes for my kids.
I can't check without a name or membership number but if you go to https://www.ncafctrust.org/my-account/home/ you can login and find out. You can reset your password if need be.

If you prefer email me at info@ncafctrust.org and I can look, I check the email at least twice a day

Junior membership is being phased out as the only benefit is priority tickets. Therefore we have done Clwb Spytty which gives 4 games free (3 left this season) and priority for £5, available in the club shop, hopefully in the marquee on matchdays starting December 15