Numbers of HOME fans attending: 10 game comparison

After 10 home league games so far this season, the TOTAL number of home fans stands at 30,092.....
Last season, after 10 home league games, our total number of home fans was 30,050.....
So there's virtually no difference to our following this year, compared to last year at the same stage.

Interestingly, the season before (the one that ended in 'The Great Escape') after 10 home league games our total number of home fans was at 22,258.....
So with some extra 780-ish extra fans coming now compared to then our gates are on the up, even though sometimes it does feel like they're not.
Still, last 2 seasons, ten games in and the gates are very similar, around 3000 average.

Away followings are slightly down, at a total of 1835 this year, compared to 2125 the year before... a drop of 13.64% up to the same stage.

Re: Numbers of HOME fans attending: 10 game comparison

Attendances this season have been SHIT !
No disrespect , but stats lie !

We had just over 2k home fans tonight when we are pretty much in a promotion place .

I appreciate it's a Tuesday night . Champs League . And a few MASSIVE away games come up .

But ..... WE ARE PUSHING FOR PROMOTION ffs ??? To get 2,300 is just not good enough .

Fair play to Cobblers . 200 odd is a fair show for a Tuesday night

Corpaboy wrote:Attendances this season have been SHIT !

We had just over 2k home fans tonight when we are pretty much in a promotion place .

I appreciate it's a Tuesday night . Champs League . And a few MASSIVE away games come up .

But ..... WE ARE PUSHING FOR PROMOTION ffs ??? To get 2,300 is just not good enough .

Good job we got over 2500 then. Every crowd tonight was awful, blame the Football League for scheduling games on these dates every season.

Marky wrote:

Good job we got over 2500 then. Every crowd tonight was awful, blame the Football League for scheduling games on these dates every season.
I stand corrected !
I'm sure the Scoreboard showed attendance at 2,370 , not 2,730 !!!??

Still SHIT though ?

Marky wrote:

What would be interesting to know is how many were watching the game on iFollow. I was a non attending season ticket holder who paid a tenner.

A few league ONE attendances...
Fleetwood....2570
Accy ........1740
Burton .......2438

League TWO....

FGR....1600
Yeovil...2174
Crewe...2569

newgroundrodney wrote:After 10 home league games so far this season, the TOTAL number of home fans stands at 30,092.....
Last season, after 10 home league games, our total number of home fans was 30,050.....
So there's virtually no difference to our following this year, compared to last year at the same stage.

Interestingly, the season before (the one that ended in 'The Great Escape') after 10 home league games our total number of home fans was at 22,258.....
So with some extra 780-ish extra fans coming now compared to then our gates are on the up, even though sometimes it does feel like they're not.
Still, last 2 seasons, ten games in and the gates are very similar, around 3000 average.

Away followings are slightly down, at a total of 1835 this year, compared to 2125 the year before... a drop of 13.64% up to the same stage.
Is it the same number of midweek games in each set of 10 fixtures?

Just to make the point,this topic has nothing to do with last night's attendance in itself, whether it is considered shit or not is not what my topic is about.
The topic is about the total number of home fans watching County over the opening ten home league games THIS season, compared to LAST season.
Our home support is very fractionally up on last season at the same stage, but well up on the previous 'Great Escape' season.
Incidentally, during the Great Escape season, we needed roughly 3-and-a-half extra games to reach our current level of support, of around 30,000.

But whether the Northampton attendance was any good, is neither here nor there, and nothing to do with this topic.

Amberexile wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:After 10 home league games so far this season, the TOTAL number of home fans stands at 30,092.....

Is it the same number of midweek games in each set of 10 fixtures?
...that's a fair point and I'm not sure about that.

The stats don't lie.
I agree the attendances are poor and you might not like what you are reading but I suspect the stats are correct.

Corpaboy wrote:Sorry for sounding aggressive guys !
It just winds me up that we can only attract 2,500 home fans when we are doing so well in the League !
Flynny must be thinking "what more do they want ?"
Mini rant over
UTC

I agree, not great but the weather was pretty crap during the day that no doubt put people off, not forgetting that Man Ure & Man Citeh we’re both on the box for CL last night.
Also a lot went to Cheltenham and will be going to Wrexham, Saturday so may be cash issues???