Re: Numbers of HOME fans attending: 10 game comparison

Corpaboy wrote:Sorry for sounding aggressive guys !
It just winds me up that we can only attract 2,500 home fans when we are doing so well in the League !
Flynny must be thinking "what more do they want ?"
Mini rant over
UTC
I completely understand your feeling of frustration, but actually, the average number of home fans prior to the Northampton game was 3064. At 2516, last night's figure was 17.9% down on the average, which is on or around normal for an evening KO, because of school night, working shifts and any other number of reasons. But evening KOs are pretty much always lower than the average up to, but not including that game.
What i'm encouraged by, is that at a time when the perception is that gates are down we're actually very, very, slightly UP on the same time last year.....literally by a few fans per game.

Worthy of note, is the fact that Northampton brought around 19% higher than the away average, which I think is commendable for an evening KO.

Re: Numbers of HOME fans attending: 10 game comparison

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: What would be interesting to know is how many were watching the game on iFollow. I was a non attending season ticket holder who paid a tenner.
+1 here. I was actually annoyed when they had ended the iFollow international weekend "experiment" the week before, cost the club another tenner they could have had and I ended up spending more shopping with the wife. Lose/lose.