come on the port

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

6388

come on the port

Postby neilcork68 » December 1st, 2018, 4:04 pm

Just leaving to go and visit our 6 fingered friends :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

18169

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: come on the port

Postby UPTHEPORT » December 1st, 2018, 4:41 pm

neilcork68 wrote:Just leaving to go and visit our 6 fingered friends :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

have a safe trip neil :grin:
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11276

Re: come on the port

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 1st, 2018, 8:21 pm

neilcork68 wrote:Just leaving to go and visit our 6 fingered friends :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:


Enjoy the game.

Any County fans stranded in Leitrim please feel free to message me. Guinness optional, really excited, :cheers:
no avatar
User

Dave John

Posts

542

Re: come on the port

Postby Dave John » December 1st, 2018, 8:35 pm

Wish everyone could cut this 6 finger friends crap but definitely excited and come on the Port - this is a big one.
no avatar
User

Special branch

Posts

235

Re: come on the port

Postby Special branch » December 2nd, 2018, 12:39 am

I agree with you and can't be doing with it. Its pathetic , moronic and insulting as I've said before. There are ao many ways to get one over Wrexham without this.
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

8394

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: come on the port

Postby lowandhard » December 2nd, 2018, 12:47 am

Special branch wrote:I agree with you and can't be doing with it. Its pathetic , moronic and insulting as I've said before. There are ao many ways to get one over Wrexham without this.


Why’s that, have they got more than 6? Is there a scale on polydactyly insults? Enlighten us with your more sophisticated put-downs, we’re simple folk in the port. :grin:
no avatar
User

Special branch

Posts

235

Re: come on the port

Postby Special branch » December 2nd, 2018, 1:22 am

Well I've clearly annoyed you.I could give a big list of Wrexham put downs ranging from the town centre which is arguably worse than Newport's centre to the Scouse thing but I just think it's low and vile to keep this 6 fingered thing alive.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11276

Re: come on the port

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 2nd, 2018, 1:39 am

Special branch wrote:Well I've clearly annoyed you.I could give a big list of Wrexham put downs ranging from the town centre which is arguably worse than Newport's centre to the Scouse thing but I just think it's low and vile to keep this 6 fingered thing alive.


The war in Yemen is low and vile. Whilst the six fingered joke suffers from not being funny to be offended by it takes the type of personality that wakes up in the morning determined to be offended.

Get some sense of perspective.
no avatar
User

Special branch

Posts

235

Re: come on the port

Postby Special branch » December 2nd, 2018, 1:49 am

I do have a sense of perspective: those that that know me from Newport to Langstone to Hawarden to Wrexham will support this and I'm really not easily offended. I'm not going to let this go . I'm not offended at all .I just this it's unnecessary.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11276

Re: come on the port

Postby Stan A. Einstein » December 2nd, 2018, 11:17 am

Special branch wrote:I do have a sense of perspective: those that that know me from Newport to Langstone to Hawarden to Wrexham will support this and I'm really not easily offended. I'm not going to let this go . I'm not offended at all .I just this it's unnecessary.


I agree, totally unnecessary, unfunny and banal. Mildly embarrassing, childish and stupid. Ever so slightly sad, meaningless and without merit. All undoubtedly true.

But low and vile? :grin:

Edit. Having read her this exchange my wife just informed me that in her opinion I'm a pompous ****. She thinks I'm driving her to Dublin for a girls reunion this afternoon, she can think again. 8)

2nd Edit.

Having read the edit to my wife she has now informed me that if I think I will be getting any nuptials this week I've another think coming. :cry:
no avatar
User

wattsville_boy

Posts

3862

Re: come on the port

Postby wattsville_boy » December 2nd, 2018, 11:39 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Special branch wrote:I do have a sense of perspective: those that that know me from Newport to Langstone to Hawarden to Wrexham will support this and I'm really not easily offended. I'm not going to let this go . I'm not offended at all .I just this it's unnecessary.


I agree, totally unnecessary, unfunny and banal. Mildly embarrassing, childish and stupid. Ever so slightly sad, meaningless and without merit. All undoubtedly true.

But low and vile? :grin:

Edit. Having read her this exchange my wife just informed me that in her opinion I'm a pompous ****. She thinks I'm driving her to Dublin for a girls reunion this afternoon, she can think again. 8)

2nd Edit.

Having read the edit to my wife she has now informed me that if I think I will be getting any nuptials this week I've another think coming. :cry:


Stick to your principles you pompous ****. Even if it means you won't get any nuptials this week. :grin:
no avatar
User

xisle

Posts

213

Re: come on the port

Postby xisle » December 2nd, 2018, 12:21 pm

it seems to me that some people take offence based on who is posting more than what is posted
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

6107

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: come on the port

Postby pembsexile » December 2nd, 2018, 1:13 pm

xisle wrote:it seems to me that some people take offence based on who is posting more than what is posted


There you have it. Never a truer sentence was written on this messageboard.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Posts

6107

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: come on the port

Postby pembsexile » December 2nd, 2018, 1:20 pm

Special branch wrote:Well I've clearly annoyed you.I could give a big list of Wrexham put downs ranging from the town centre which is arguably worse than Newport's centre to the Scouse thing but I just think it's low and vile to keep this 6 fingered thing alive.


I just think it is unfair to have a pop at people just because due to selective inbreeding they have six fingers. It's hardly their fault is it?
no avatar
User

RedandAmber

Posts

347

Re: come on the port

Postby RedandAmber » December 2nd, 2018, 3:35 pm

Wrexham fans on about us only bringing 400 + .... Didn't go myself but thought due to the kick off time and no Trains it was a great turn out !

Lets see how many of the Scousers come down for the replay !! (Really embarrassing for them if less than 400)
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amberexile, butlinsamber, CaerfilliJacko, Marky, owain, Risca_Exile, Trigger and 37 guests

Powered by phpBB ®