Re: come on the port

Special branch wrote:I agree with you and can't be doing with it. Its pathetic , moronic and insulting as I've said before. There are ao many ways to get one over Wrexham without this.
Why’s that, have they got more than 6? Is there a scale on polydactyly insults? Enlighten us with your more sophisticated put-downs, we’re simple folk in the port. :grin:

Special branch wrote:Well I've clearly annoyed you.I could give a big list of Wrexham put downs ranging from the town centre which is arguably worse than Newport's centre to the Scouse thing but I just think it's low and vile to keep this 6 fingered thing alive.
The war in Yemen is low and vile. Whilst the six fingered joke suffers from not being funny to be offended by it takes the type of personality that wakes up in the morning determined to be offended.

Get some sense of perspective.

Special branch wrote:I do have a sense of perspective: those that that know me from Newport to Langstone to Hawarden to Wrexham will support this and I'm really not easily offended. I'm not going to let this go . I'm not offended at all .I just this it's unnecessary.
I agree, totally unnecessary, unfunny and banal. Mildly embarrassing, childish and stupid. Ever so slightly sad, meaningless and without merit. All undoubtedly true.

But low and vile? :grin:

Edit. Having read her this exchange my wife just informed me that in her opinion I'm a pompous ****. She thinks I'm driving her to Dublin for a girls reunion this afternoon, she can think again. 8)

2nd Edit.

Having read the edit to my wife she has now informed me that if I think I will be getting any nuptials this week I've another think coming. :cry:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Special branch wrote:I do have a sense of perspective: those that that know me from Newport to Langstone to Hawarden to Wrexham will support this and I'm really not easily offended. I'm not going to let this go . I'm not offended at all .I just this it's unnecessary.
I agree, totally unnecessary, unfunny and banal. Mildly embarrassing, childish and stupid. Ever so slightly sad, meaningless and without merit. All undoubtedly true.

But low and vile? :grin:

Edit. Having read her this exchange my wife just informed me that in her opinion I'm a pompous ****. She thinks I'm driving her to Dublin for a girls reunion this afternoon, she can think again. 8)

2nd Edit.

Having read the edit to my wife she has now informed me that if I think I will be getting any nuptials this week I've another think coming. :cry:
Stick to your principles you pompous ****. Even if it means you won't get any nuptials this week. :grin:

Special branch wrote:Well I've clearly annoyed you.I could give a big list of Wrexham put downs ranging from the town centre which is arguably worse than Newport's centre to the Scouse thing but I just think it's low and vile to keep this 6 fingered thing alive.
I just think it is unfair to have a pop at people just because due to selective inbreeding they have six fingers. It's hardly their fault is it?