Re: Wrexham replay tickets?

Their "manager" has just been on BBC Wales News stating that he expects "a queue right around the stadium" for tickets !!!

They're going to all hold hands apparently so that will double the length of the queue given the extra finger each .

I reckon the ones that lobbed a brick at the Supporters Bus were actually out skimming stones , but their 6th finger altered the tragectory of the stones and they hit the bus instead .

Corpaboy wrote:Their "manager" has just been on BBC Wales News stating that he expects "a queue right around the stadium" for tickets !!!

They're going to all hold hands apparently so that will double the length of the queue given the extra finger each .

I reckon the ones that lobbed a brick at the Supporters Bus were actually out skimming stones , but their 6th finger altered the tragectory of the stones and they hit the bus instead .
Tickets go on sale today at the Kingsway and by telephone for Trust Members etc. When online ticket sales start tomorrow will there be a print at home facility, or will tickets have to be collected at the Kingsway?

Blackandamber wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:Their "manager" has just been on BBC Wales News stating that he expects "a queue right around the stadium" for tickets !!!

Tickets go on sale today at the Kingsway and by telephone for Trust Members etc. When online ticket sales start tomorrow will there be a print at home facility, or will tickets have to be collected at the Kingsway?
Thats a good question, as the official site doesn't say otherwise i was assuming i can print at home tomorrow as usual, as the club is encouraging as many as possible to do so. Although a trust member i will leave it 'til tomorrow to avoid queueing, and indeed adding to the queue, assuming of course there will be a big demand for tickets.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
B0mbshell wrote:I couldn't get through on the phone so I went to the shop to buy tickets.
Long queues today?
I went in about 4pm. Shop was busy, Phone in shop was ringing non stop but no one was answering it :roll: :roll: There were one or two getting tickets in front of me & a few coming in when I left the shop.

Big game for me, decided to pitch up for my first home game of the season on Tuesday in person - ironically I'm in Newport tomorrow afternoon so unlike the usual situation, this time I have a wealth of possibilities - online and print at home, phone and collect tomorrow, phone and run the risk of not posting the thing, pick it up before the match, all of it. This should be how it ALWAYS is.

FWIW I'm spending £100 on trains and an hotel and will be working from 6:40am on the train back to Winchester, so sacrifices will be made...

It's weird, I have only been to Met Police so far (seen plenty on iFollow though) but now looking at Wrexham, Lincoln, Crawley and maybe Leicester within three weeks (and still missing huge games against MK and FGR).