Re: Wrexham replay tickets?

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Booked tickets for me and the older child this morning. Surprised how many have already been sold.

On an unrelated note, I promised I’d take the boy for a pre-match curry. Can anyone recommend a decent curryhouse within walking distance of RP?
Vanilla Spice mate on Harliquin roundabout 10 min walk

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Booked tickets for me and the older child this morning. Surprised how many have already been sold.

On an unrelated note, I promised I’d take the boy for a pre-match curry. Can anyone recommend a decent curryhouse within walking distance of RP?
How many have been sold then ?

I recommend Vanilla Spice too for a decent Ruby !
Hati by George Street Furnishers is good too , but a bit of a trek to RP

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Vanilla Spice mate on Harliquin roundabout 10 min walk
Nah, Shoboraj is the only option on Malpas road.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
mad norm wrote:Talking of the cup. Woking not satisfied with £150'000 from B T have hoiked their Watford tickets to £20 ....tad greedy
What's the capacity at Woking nowadays. I remember seeing it when living in the area about 35 years ago. Seemed very small in those days
6,000. I think

mad norm wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
mad norm wrote:Talking of the cup. Woking not satisfied with £150'000 from B T have hoiked their Watford tickets to £20 ....tad greedy
What's the capacity at Woking nowadays. I remember seeing it when living in the area about 35 years ago. Seemed very small in those days
6,000. I think
Obviously upgraded since my last viewing, Think they were in lower leagues in those days.

butlinsamber wrote:Well I tried all day today calling the ticket office, you would never guess, no answer. So if they can't be bothered to answer the bloody phone, why should I bother to travel from Somerset any more?
Do you want me to get them for you today and send them registered delivery or we can meet on the night to exchange?