Re: Semenyo to Utd ?

Percy plunkett wrote:
Countymadbell wrote:Would be mad to go their for his career stay at Bristol city as would just stay in youth set up just like Poole. Then say year or two then move. Just my opinion.
I agree,but the money and glamour of being a United player might pull the strings.
Of course it would. Personally i would like to see him finish this season with us.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Countymadbell wrote:Would be mad to go their for his career stay at Bristol city as would just stay in youth set up just like Poole. Then say year or two then move. Just my opinion.
I agree,but the money and glamour of being a United player might pull the strings.
To have a chance at Manchester United is the type of opportunity that anyone would grab with both hands.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
To have a chance at Manchester United is the type of opportunity that anyone would grab with both hands.
I would have thought Man U would be looking9 more for someone prepared to grab it with both feet (GK excepted) :roll:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:

Totally agree. If he gets the chance he’s gotta go.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:

Together with an attractive wage and signing-on fee.

The danger for us is United saying to Bristol City "We're interested, but we'd really like to have him on loan for a few months first."

I wrote a programme profile recently for a visiting player they'd done that with but I can't remember who it was. He spent the second half of a season in their development squad, but United didn't take it any further.