Re: Change the record MF

The other obvious point is that Flynn doesn't try to sugar-coat poor performances, and openly admits when we're not good enough - but what he doesn't do (quite rightly) is pick out individuals for criticism. I've no doubt that in private he holds players accountable for their mistakes and performances, but when he speak to the media and makes criticisms, he does so in general terms.

That is all to his immense credit.

The NCFC Hippy wrote:Not like Corky to press the panic button, where the hell are your opinons when we're doing well, which btw all things considered we are!! Yes we're not perfect, yes our away form is now a concern 100 % , I would love to see Semenyo start, our midfield is out of kilter and where we need so strengthen come Jan, yes we concede some sloppy goals, yes I am sure Flynny and the staff aren't perfect, I've been to the last 3 aways and the homes, and we've had some dire games and I am concerned, but don't just suddenly rant as if Flynn isn't aware or is clueless, I am sure come Jan we will see a change of both personnel and form, lets just hold our hats for now , stay in the mix, hopefully win in the cup, and start again in Jan. But it's so easy to rant and rave after sticky patch, thank the lord you're not manager.

Mr Hipster or whatever your name is , put down your magic mushrooms and cinnamon sticks and read whats written.
Where have I 'pressed the panic button ?' I asked and wrote that it must be 4 , possibly 5 times MF has come out with the same excuse that the team were not 'where they should be or where he expects them to be' Surely as the MANAGER its his responsibility to get the team ready for the start of the game so they should be. What he is doing ( especially recently is failing him ) so has he the ability / knowledge to alter it ?
I wrote that on our day we have the ability to compete with the top 5 / 6 teams in the division but you cant keep giving teams a head start by not being ready by the time you kick off ( last game ) or not defending properly as we havent been doing recently.
Apart from the Northampton game our form has been pretty poor recently . Every team will hit a bad period, I accept that but I expect a team to be switched on the moment the ref blows the whistle. Why werent we on Saturday ?
I ask , has he the ability / knowledge to change this rather than keep coming out with , ' we weren't where we should have been for that game ?'
Get the team , where you expect them to be. Every player will have bad games but the whole team ? Saturday was a prime example...First half can't put two passes together, second half a totally different side. Yes conditions favoured them in the first half but you have to play the conditions, keep the ball when you are playing against the wind , pass it around rather than hoof it up as examples.
As a final thing , something must be wrong with the teams training schedule because its getting ridiculous how many players are getting 'hamstring injuries' this season. Is it down to PIPES fitness training ? , Are we training the team too hard ? Are the team not fit enough ? Whatever it is something has to change.

#Nopanicbuttoninsight

Corky , since you proposed we would finish 24th just a few months ago I don’t think any of us need to put up with your constant moaning and groaning - the fact you’re clueless is the lesser of your evils , obviously Flynny cocked Up again last night and we’re into the next round of the cup again; oh dear -