iFollow mechanics

I'm usually too tense and pessimistic even to listen to live radio commentary, but I'm thinking about stumping up a tenner for Wrexham live rather than wait for the highlights if we win and skip them if we lose.

Do I sign up via my PC and it gives a code which can then be used on a smart TV, or do you have to watch it on the device you order it through?

Re: iFollow mechanics

Firstly, I'm not sure that ifollow covers FA Cup matches with live video, I'm expecting commentary only so worth checking.

You need to set up an account with an email address and buy a pass. When video is available you can buy a single game, for audio you buy a month and it sets up a standing order so you need to remember to cancel if you don't want it beyond a month.

You can log on to windows and Android devices and use your account, not sure about other platforms.

I use my laptop and Chromecast to the TV.

Hope that is if some help

George if you already have an I-follow account, If the option to view the game is there it will be under the "Live Match Center" under the Fixtures tab on the website. You then just click on the video button and it will then request the money.

But that's if they can show the video footage for the Wrexham game

George Street-Bridge wrote:I'm usually too tense and pessimistic even to listen to live radio commentary, but I'm thinking about stumping up a tenner for Wrexham live rather than wait for the highlights if we win and skip them if we lose.

Do I sign up via my PC and it gives a code which can then be used on a smart TV, or do you have to watch it on the device you order it through?
Stick £1 on us to win,draw,or lose and you'll get to see our games that way. No commentary btw.

Good Evening!

I have both a Ladbrokes and a bet 365 account [only those two...honest!}, for the first game on Saturday i was able to watch a live stream via Ladbrokes. This does not appear for tonight. On checking Bet365 i cannot see a live stream option here either.

Unless someone else comes up with an alternative and legal option looks like it will be good ole Charlie brown and i-follow commentary. 10/1 for either team to win on penalties looks a good bet!

Phil in Npton