Re: Ticket News : LEICESTER CITY

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:How many tickets are we obliged to 'offer' Leicester for our upcoming match?
15% of capacity (about 1300 based on current capacity of 8750 - not sure if we have to offer more if we get temp stands erected)
Obviously i wrongly thought capacity was approx 7.500. Does 8750 include the North terrace?
Not sure - I just took that 'football' capacity from various websites.

15% of capacity (about 1300 based on current capacity of 8750 - not sure if we have to offer more if we get temp stands erected)[/quote]

Obviously i wrongly thought capacity was approx 7.500. Does 8750 include the North terrace?[/quote]

Not sure - I just took that 'football' capacity from various websites.[/quot

I note that the dragons have declared attendences of over 8,000 which of course includes the north terrace

Blackandamber wrote:
CaerfilliJacko wrote:8750 is the capacity for rugby. 7500 is our capacity allowing for segregation and this does include the North terrace, I think.
How does segregation reduce the capacity by 1250? The number of seats lost in the Bisley is nowhere near that number.
Lower capacity on the terraces due to stricter safety requirements.

Marky wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:
CaerfilliJacko wrote:8750 is the capacity for rugby. 7500 is our capacity allowing for segregation and this does include the North terrace, I think.
How does segregation reduce the capacity by 1250? The number of seats lost in the Bisley is nowhere near that number.
Lower capacity on the terraces due to stricter safety requirements.
And the section behind the dug-outs of course

rncfc wrote:
hazel terrace wrote:corpa boy, i have you know leeds sell out their allocations every away match best fans along with the county in uk.
Is it true that Leeds once took 8,000,000 supporters to Bradford on a Monday evening?

They brought 10,000 to us last season as well, in a crowd of 6,000 or so.

No it was 16,000,000