Re: Ticket News : LEICESTER CITY

Kairdiff Exile wrote:A shame that the club is using the Leicester match as a pretext to artificially increase the gate for Saturday’s game against Franchise FC, a pariah club who don’t deserve to exist.

As far as I’m concerned, we don’t have a match against legitimate opposition on Saturday. I’ll be off to watch some local non-league instead.
Shame you can't support YOUR team against whatever the opposition is. :(

It's a poistive marketing initative that WILL bring money into the club - beggars can't be choosers!

I applaud the club for this action.

I support Newport against any legitimate opponents. But when Franchise FC stole another club’s league place, there was a consensus amongst football fans that the new outfit would be treated as a pariah club, separate from “normal” opponents. Many people seem to have forgotten; some of us won’t forget.

I’ll be back for the Crawley game (already looking forward to it after last night’s performance), but I’d never watch a match involving Franchise.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:I support Newport against any legitimate opponents. But when Franchise FC stole another club’s league place, there was a consensus amongst football fans that the new outfit would be treated as a pariah club, separate from “normal” opponents. Many people seem to have forgotten; some of us won’t forget.

I’ll be back for the Crawley game (already looking forward to it after last night’s performance), but I’d never watch a match involving Franchise.
What about FGR on Boxing Day?

Kairdiff Exile wrote:I support Newport against any legitimate opponents. But when Franchise FC stole another club’s league place, there was a consensus amongst football fans that the new outfit would be treated as a pariah club, separate from “normal” opponents. Many people seem to have forgotten; some of us won’t forget.

If AFC Wimbledon sell tickets for matches against them why would anyone else care?