Re: £200,000 ish

If you check the Rectum forum , they're all questioning where all of their money is going even though they're averaging over 5k home crowds .
What people don't realise is how much it costs these days to just keep a football club going .
And this in an age where there's more money flying around the sport than ever before .... it's just flying in the wrong directions !

By my reckoning we are up to about £390k so far.
£36k prize money and roughly £8k share of gate receipts from round 1
£54k prize money, £75k TV money and roughly £70k share of gate receipts from the 2 round 2 matches.
£150k tv money from round 3, plus whatever share of gate receipts will be (think it's 45% each in this round as opposed to 50/50 in earlier rounds). A win or even a replay would significantly increase that. :grin:

County Exile wrote:By my reckoning we are up to about £390k so far.
£36k prize money and roughly £8k share of gate receipts from round 1
£54k prize money, £75k TV money and roughly £70k share of gate receipts from the 2 round 2 matches.
£150k tv money from round 3, plus whatever share of gate receipts will be (think it's 45% each in this round as opposed to 50/50 in earlier rounds). A win or even a replay would significantly increase that. :grin:
Isn't that about what we lost in the 2016/17 season?

I obviously don’t know the ins/outs of running our club financially, but i really hope that we can use some of the cash to try and thrash out new deals for the likes of Demetriou Butler Day and Armond.

The success we are enjoying at the moment, I feel, is payback for the club awarding those 2 year deals not so long ago.

Does anyone else thing that the club budgets to make a loss then relies on unbudgeted income to keep us afloat. If we have a break even budget, it's such a shame that over the past two seasons a percentage of our unplanned wealth could not have been ring fenced for (dare I say it without Stan's approval) development of a new ground or redevelopment of an existing one.