MK forum

They think Healey could be doubtful for Saturday,he took two heavy blows last game.They think we are in the valleys and there'll be a welcome in the hillside etc.They also think the food in the ground is considerably cheaper than most places,so no more moaning about the rip off RP burgers guys.

Re: MK forum

Percy plunkett wrote:They think Healey could be doubtful for Saturday,he took two heavy blows last game.They think we are in the valleys and there'll be a welcome in the hillside etc.They also think the food in the ground is considerably cheaper than most places,so no more moaning about the rip off RP burgers guys.
They don't exist , do they ???

Corpaboy wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:They think Healey could be doubtful for Saturday,he took two heavy blows last game.They think we are in the valleys and there'll be a welcome in the hillside etc.They also think the food in the ground is considerably cheaper than most places,so no more moaning about the rip off RP burgers guys.

No disrespect to their supporters but this is the one team out of the whole 92 in the pyramid system that I respect the least.

When you see proper clubs with history like Wrexham , Stockport , Orient etc fighting their way back it leaves a sour taste that this lot haven't even earned their place in the league in the first place. Scandalous

Morganrum wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

No disrespect to their supporters but this is the one team out of the whole 92 in the pyramid system that I respect the least.

When you see proper clubs with history like Wrexham , Stockport , Orient etc fighting their way back it leaves a sour taste that this lot haven't even earned their place in the league in the first place. Scandalous
Whilst agreeing the decision to 'award' them a football league place was scandalous, the reality is they are where they are, and our opinions/disapproval won't change anything. We will either gain points after playing them or not the same as when we play any other team in the league. I therefore see no point in not getting behind our team Saturday. Hopefully there will be a large crowd, especially in view of the priority offer for Leicester tickets, roaring us on to victory and keeping us in the promotion race.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Whilst agreeing the decision to 'award' them a football league place was scandalous, the reality is they are where they are, and our opinions/disapproval won't change anything. We will either gain points after playing them or not the same as when we play any other team in the league. I therefore see no point in not getting behind our team Saturday. Hopefully there will be a large crowd, especially in view of the priority offer for Leicester tickets, roaring us on to victory and keeping us in the promotion race.
This!

:)

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:...the reality is they are where they are, and our opinions/disapproval won't change anything.
I see what you're trying to say, but I respectfully disagree. If all opposition fans boycotted matches involving Franchise, it would send a clear message to the football authorities and make the pariah club less commercially viable, ideally to the point of having to fold. Granted, that seems unlikely to happen - but I fully support anyone who makes a principled stand. It's like buying green electricity, or moving your custom to an ethical bank - the actions of one individual only have a limited impact, but it's about being comfortable with your own actions.

B0mbshell wrote:Someone on the MK Forum has said he doesn’t think we should be in the League as we are a Welsh team.... Cheeky turd
Lol. Lokomotiv Moscow are more deserving of a place in the English system than they are, let alone a side like us who are about as close to being on the border as you'll get anyway.

Don't see much of their Chairman anymore, Winkleman is it? Is he still around, or was he locked up as part of the Yewtree investigation?

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:...the reality is they are where they are, and our opinions/disapproval won't change anything.
I see what you're trying to say, but I respectfully disagree. If all opposition fans boycotted matches involving Franchise, it would send a clear message to the football authorities and make the pariah club less commercially viable, ideally to the point of having to fold. Granted, that seems unlikely to happen - but I fully support anyone who makes a principled stand. It's like buying green electricity, or moving your custom to an ethical bank - the actions of one individual only have a limited impact, but it's about being comfortable with your own actions.
i have no disagreement with anyone who stands by his principles. Diawn ti.