Re: Rugby trolls

Countymadbell wrote:It really is getting tedious the rugby trolls keep posting on the Argus website about the County. As if they haven't got more worrying things to think about. I would like all teams in Newport to do well even though i only support County. Rant over
I agree about it being tedious. Except of course I don't read them. Lots of people find me tedious. Why they upset themselves reading my views will forever remain a mystery to me.

Countymadbell wrote:It really is getting tedious the rugby trolls keep posting on the Argus website about the County. As if they haven't got more worrying things to think about. I would like all teams in Newport to do well even though i only support County. Rant over
Couldn't agree more.I haven't read the Argus website, but as a supporter of both games i find it very sad and disappointing.
And yes us rugby supporters have a lot to worry about. When/if the WRU decide to impose their latest head coach upon the Dragons, it may give an indication of their long-term commitment to professional rugby in Newport.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Couldn't agree more.I haven't read the Argus website, but as a supporter of both games i find it very sad and disappointing.
And yes us rugby supporters have a lot to worry about. When/if the WRU decide to impose their latest head coach upon the Dragons, it may give an indication of their long-term commitment to professional rugby in Newport.
Couldn’t agree more, they should address the funding structure at the same time : as it is it just protects the current hierarchy of clubs. What rugby and football need is the equivalent of the American Football Draft :grin:

The new head coach is rumoured to be Saun Edwards. He is employed part-time by the Ospreys and works as a coach with Wales under Gatling. But he is contracted to move to rugby league in 2020. So, if true, maybe not a sign of commitment to the Dragons by the WRU.

G Guest wrote:The new head coach is rumoured to be Saun Edwards. He is employed part-time by the Ospreys and works as a coach with Wales under Gatling. But he is contracted to move to rugby league in 2020. So, if true, maybe not a sign of commitment to the Dragons by the WRU.
My thoughts exactly

lowandhard wrote:
johnny1972 wrote:Actually parked by there on Tuesday night thought defo get a stadium built not sure about any parking tho.
Could definitely build a stadium, unfortunately no room for a pitch in between the stands
Perhaps we should just convert to a sport that would allow us to use the Sainsbury's site to develop a stadium that is 'crucial to a sustainable future'.

Anyone for tennis?