Re: Weather Report

PITCH INSPECTION | All of today’s Match Officials will inspect the Rodney Parade pitch at 1:20pm this afternoon due to the heavy rain experienced overnight and so far today, Exiles.

We will keep you up to date as soon as we find out any new information.

#NCAFC

County Exile wrote:PITCH INSPECTION | All of today’s Match Officials will inspect the Rodney Parade pitch at 1:20pm this afternoon due to the heavy rain experienced overnight and so far today, Exiles.

We will keep you up to date as soon as we find out any new information.

#NCAFC
You don't say

My “model pitch “ is holding up well , I think it’ll be on unless they’re going to take this afternoons forecast and extrapolate on the state of the pitch at 4pm

Depends how hard the ground staff try to get it on as well. Can't see the WRU pulling out too many stops for us at the moment.

lowandhard wrote:My “model pitch “ is holding up well , I think it’ll be on unless they’re going to take this afternoons forecast and extrapolate on the state of the pitch at 4pm

Yeah, they've got to take that into account.

Exile 1976 wrote:
lowandhard wrote:My “model pitch “ is holding up well , I think it’ll be on unless they’re going to take this afternoons forecast and extrapolate on the state of the pitch at 4pm

Yeah, they've got to take that into account.

Some seagulls now warming up on the “ model pitch “ - getting worried :grin:

rncfc wrote:Depends how hard the ground staff try to get it on as well. Can't see the WRU pulling out too many stops for us at the moment.
May also be relevent that NRFC are scheuled to play on it tommorrow?