Weather

It made sense for today's game to be postponed as the weather was not good but for the next home game the weather basically has to be dry and no frost the night before as I don't want to see two home games in a row postponed which would make me feel tensed up big time so hopefully for next home game the weather will be dry and no frost the night before and the same goes for the Leicester FA Cup game on 6 January too as I don't want to see a game scheduled to be live on TV postponed which I would absolutely hate.

Re: Weather

Every time I see torrents of rainwater sheeting off the roof of the Hazel onto that strip of pitch I think “Nice bit of guttering would sort that”.

Admittedly I dunno where the guttering would take the water instead.

Re: Weather

Somerset wrote:It made sense for today's game to be postponed as the weather was not good but for the next home game the weather basically has to be dry and no frost the night before as I don't want to see two home games in a row postponed which would make me feel tensed up big time so hopefully for next home game the weather will be dry and no frost the night before and the same goes for the Leicester FA Cup game on 6 January too as I don't want to see a game scheduled to be live on TV postponed which I would absolutely hate.

Its a disgrace Big Time