Re: Taff's Word - One Club One County

Ray Winstone365 wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:Would appreciate any feedback on this video

Thanks in advance

I have one question for you.
When did you start supporting Newport County and why?

I will have more Questions for you in time.
Started towards the end of 2009. Was always an intention to start. I went into the RAF at 17 as part of the missed generation. Followed Liverpool until then. I served with a guy who followed his local team (Darlington) who opened my eyes about supporting your local team. I left the RAF and went through a divorce in 2008. Started going after I got my shit back together. Haven't looked back since

Taffweigan wrote:
Ray Winstone365 wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:Would appreciate any feedback on this video

Thanks in advance

I have one question for you.
When did you start supporting Newport County and why?

I will have more Questions for you in time.
Started towards the end of 2009. Was always an intention to start. I went into the RAF at 17 as part of the missed generation. Followed Liverpool until then. I served with a guy who followed his local team (Darlington) who opened my eyes about supporting your local team. I left the RAF and went through a divorce in 2008. Started going after I got my shit back together. Haven't looked back since

What do you mean by ‪"Missed Generation‬"?

04:45 .... CONSISTENCY : I have always maintained that we need to win 'three games on the bounce, on 3 occasions in any given season', because the knock-on affect that comes from that, really pushes a team forward. This season we've achieved it once - twice technically if you count a 4 game winning run as separate - and look where we are. If we get another 3 wins on the bounce on one more occasion, or better still, two more, we'll be in a really strong position.

On the subject of Lincoln City's attendances, IIRC, last time I checked, in terms of fluctuation from lowest to highest, I think Lincoln's was amongst the most stable, if not THE most stable in the division, or at least it was at the time.
Currently, off the top of my head, I think ours fluctuates from lowest to highest by around 48%.

Ray Winstone365 wrote:
Taffweigan wrote:
Ray Winstone365 wrote:Will there be any surprise visitors on your live Sunday Show?
Not tonight sorry

Second Question: What do you mean by ‪"Missed Generation‬"?

Third Question: Why do you allow Racist on your Channel?
If you don't know what I mean by missed generation I doubt you know much about our history.

We don't allow it. Why ask something like that?

Ray Winstone365 Wrote :
Will there be any surprise visitors on your live Sunday Show?
Not tonight sorry

Ray Winstone365 Wrote :
Second Question: What do you mean by ‪"Missed Generation‬"?

Ray Winstone365 Wrote :
Third Question: Why do you allow Racist on your Channel?

Taffweigan Wrote
If you don't know what I mean by missed generation I doubt you know much about our history.

Taffweigan Wrote:
We don't allow it. Why ask something like that?
Ray Winstone365 Wrote :
This is my take on the Missed Generation :

* The Silent Generation: Born 1928-1945 (73-90 years old)
* Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964 (54-72 years old)
* Generation X: Born 1965-1980 (38-53 years old)
* Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (22-37 years old)
* Post-Millennials: Born 1997-Present (0-21 years old)

And as for the Racist that I mentioned. If someone was to use the word "Yids" on your Channel what would your reaction be to that person?