Re: Taff's Word - One Club One County

Exile 1976 wrote:Don’t know why you’re bothering to reply to him Taff. He’s just trying to take the piss out of you

I see you have taken your last post down. But I will reply to it anyway. I'm sure Taff will answer my Questions. He as nothing to hide not like some. He is a truthful person.

Ray Winstone365 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Don’t know why you’re bothering to reply to him Taff. He’s just trying to take the piss out of you

I see you have taken your last post down. But I will reply to it anyway. I'm sure Taff will answer my Questions. He as nothing to hide not like some. He is a truthful person.

I took it down because I really can’t be arsed to back and forth with someone like you. So carry on chief I won’t reply again

Taffweigan wrote:We have moderators on the live chat who are detailed to remove offensive comments during the stream

I have rewatched videos on your YouTube channel. And can see where 365 is coming from. I'm sure if you watch your videos again you will see where he's coming from also. I would give you the link but I think you should have a good look through all your videos again.

Taff - I've watched a couple of your blogs now- a bit of advice. Try to avoid the swearing halfway through your transmissions. If that is what you want to do fine but your blogs sometimes lacks credibility - I get the passion but I'm sat here as viewer asking the question "why the swearing?". Not having a go -more of a constructive comment.