Day - 6 Very little to do
Forbes - 5 Tried hard , produced very little
Butler - 6 Not one of his better games , did ok
Demetriou - 7 Usual 100% committed performance
Bennett - 6 Distribution awful
Franks - 7 Did ok

Crofts - 6 did ok
Dolan 6 Didn't look fit from the off
Willmott 5 One decent cross , did sod all else and why in centre midfield ? ( only MF knows that answer )

Amond 7 Usual 100% effort
Matt 6 Tried hard

Bakinson 6 did ok
O'Brien 5 You will always be a club legend because of 'that goal' but not good enough
Harris 5 Not enough time on pitch

Sheehan.....get yourself a new club as MF wont give you game time instead of 'Robbie'
Marsh Brown As above

These comments will upset a few :lol: :wink:

Re: Todays ratings from me

Really was proper league 2 hoof football today. Got absolutely no chance going up with that team. I thought crawley when they attacked us looked more of A threat than us especially last 20 mins. We sat too deep too often for my liking. You can see we are lacking confidence right now, nothing at few wins won't remedy. Trouble is where's the wins coming from.

The comment for Joe says it all we should have won- the issue for me was that we continued to play long balls into a very organised defence. On the few occasions we moved the ball around I felt we created some panic in their defence and looked like the better team who may score.
Regrettably the lack of confidence meant we defaulted to long ball and head tennis too often.

neilcork68 wrote:Agree or disagree , I dont really care

Day - 6 Very little to do
Forbes - 5 Tried hard , produced very little
Butler - 6 Not one of his better games , did ok
Demetriou - 7 Usual 100% committed performance
Bennett - 6 Distribution awful
Franks - 7 Did ok

Crofts - 6 did ok
Dolan 6 Didn't look fit from the off
Willmott 5 One decent cross , did sod all else and why in centre midfield ? ( only MF knows that answer )

Amond 7 Usual 100% effort
Matt 6 Tried hard

Bakinson 6 did ok
O'Brien 5 You will always be a club legend because of 'that goal' but not good enough
Harris 5 Not enough time on pitch

Sheehan.....get yourself a new club as MF wont give you game time instead of 'Robbie'
Marsh Brown As above

These comments will upset a few :lol: :wink:
Predictable boring antagonistic delusional post.