Day - 6 Very little to do
Forbes - 5 Tried hard , produced very little
Butler - 6 Not one of his better games , did ok
Demetriou - 7 Usual 100% committed performance
Bennett - 6 Distribution awful
Franks - 7 Did ok

Crofts - 6 did ok
Dolan 6 Didn't look fit from the off
Willmott 5 One decent cross , did sod all else and why in centre midfield ? ( only MF knows that answer )

Amond 7 Usual 100% effort
Matt 6 Tried hard

Bakinson 6 did ok
O'Brien 5 You will always be a club legend because of 'that goal' but not good enough
Harris 5 Not enough time on pitch

Sheehan.....get yourself a new club as MF wont give you game time instead of 'Robbie'
Marsh Brown As above

These comments will upset a few :lol: :wink:
Predictable boring antagonistic delusional post.
Agree 100%. Neil's post is a good read whether you agree or not. Your post is as you say predictable, boring etc........

Nonetheless your self loathing is not healthy.

Re: Todays ratings from me

I expect and totally ignore comments of the like from Alan G Bryant , Corpaboy , Loyafoot etc .

For some reason they can't or wont look at the whole picture and call it as it is..
.I am sorry if you disagree with my assessments in 'My ratings for today subject' but I feel that my views and comments on it are those of the vast majority of fans who attend games and watch with an open mind.
They will not accept that even I have posted many times that Wilmott is ok as a right winger to get a few decent crosses in a game but our style , playing staff , the managers philosophy doesn't go with the traditional[ 4-4-2 with two wide men. ( ie we haven't got the right players to play that system) . If he plays elsewhere ( MF seems to be the only person who thinks he can do ) he is ineffective and does nothing to add to the team apart from one or two crosses per game then drift through the next 88 mins doing nowt .
Why he cant see that is because RW is his ' go to player' and he has blinkers on with regard to him. Even if Dolan and Croft hadn't gone off yesterday through injury and lack of game time he wouldn't have taken Willmott off who apart from two , possibly three crosses did absolutely nothing all game.
Give Sheehan a run of 4 or 5 games to build up his confidence / fitness is my advice to MF and see the difference he would make to the side but we know that unless injured that will never happen as he will shoe in Wilmott somewhere in the side. That effectively IMO means we play 80 plus minutes with 10 men.
What was the point in Marsh Brown too as he wont give him any time when he does eventually get fit ??

neilcork68 wrote: .I am sorry if you disagree with my assessments in 'My ratings for today subject' but I feel that my views and comments on it are those of the vast majority of fans who attend games and watch with an open mind.

Well I've never been stopped at a game by anyone with a clipboard asking if I agree with your ratings, so it's a bit presumptuous to say your views are those of the vast majority of fans.

Your views are commented on by a handful of posters on here, probably half of which agree and half disagree.

whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote: .I am sorry if you disagree with my assessments in 'My ratings for today subject' but I feel that my views and comments on it are those of the vast majority of fans who attend games and watch with an open mind.

Well I've never been stopped at a game by anyone with a clipboard asking if I agree with your ratings, so it's a bit presumptuous to say your views are those of the vast majority of fans.

Your views are commented on by a handful of posters on here, probably half of which agree and half disagree.

if you were stood on the Hazell Terrace there were countless voices calling out similar views that I post.

if there was a poll I bet my views would be echoed by more agreeing than disagreeing

neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

if you were stood on the Hazell Terrace there were countless voices calling out similar views that I post.

if there was a poll I bet my views would be echoed by more agreeing than disagreeing
There is a strong correlation between us playing poorly and you being more active with your views, therefore it would be difficult to agree or disagree with your views as you are absent when we play well, therefore not painting a full picture.

Loyalfoot wrote:What you fail to do is to post after every game but you choose just the bad ones. Strange that aint it

Did I post after the Wrexham away game ?, the FGR home game ? , Cheltenham away ? All game we played that I spent a lot of money attending where we were absolutely terrible and deserved to lose ?

whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote: I feel that my views and comments on it are those of the vast majority of fans who attend games and watch with an open mind.

so it's a bit presumptuous to say your views are those of the vast majority of fans.
That's the point. 'I feel' clearly expresses an opinion not a fact. 'It's a bit presumptuous' is clearly therefore wrong.

I know that being a Rangers fan the ability to read at all is to be commended, but do strive for the next level of comprehension. Knowing how you chaps love orange is one thing but to have rested your laurels at Janet and John's orange book, was perhaps an error don't ya think? :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote: I feel that my views and comments on it are those of the vast majority of fans who attend games and watch with an open mind.

so it's a bit presumptuous to say your views are those of the vast majority of fans.
That's the point. 'I feel' clearly expresses an opinion not a fact. 'It's a bit presumptuous' is clearly therefore wrong.

I know that being a Rangers fan the ability to read at all is to be commended, but do strive for the next level of comprehension. Knowing how you chaps love orange is one thing but to have rested your laurels at Janet and John's orange book, was perhaps an error don't ya think? :grin:
:grin:
F@ck me !! and I thought I was occasionally sarcy! :grin: