Re: Player Loans

Well, one loan will need to be a replacement for Crofts who we must assume now will manage about sixty minutes in every fourth match. Dolan hasn't been much better. A solid centre back. Maybe an out and out winger as Marsh Brown can be listed with Crofts and Dolan.

owlsabout wrote:Now the amber bar as been up and running for 5 months , we sd have fund's available for mike to strengthen the squad in the January transfer window. Hopefully he will be able to bring one or two in with the profits made from the pub
Not sure what the profits have been, but suspect they are nowhere near the £150,000 tv money?

Am I wrong in thinking that the original lease on the pub is due up round about now? I also recall that the concept of it was to ensure that all profits made by the fans went straight back in to support player recruitment and development, have I got this wrong? It would be really good for the fans to know how much their support of BarAmber has contributed towards this in the 5-6 months it has been open. Agree the TV money is huge again but if its anything like last season it will be used to lessen the yearly running debts and not investing in infrasture of club either on or off the pitch. The transparency we have been promised time and time again seems to have disappeared again, dont recall seeing any recent minutes from board meetings etc. Ryan/Kevin/Colin as trust directors who read this board are you able to shed any light on the profits BarAmber have made that will support the current transfer window?

owlsabout wrote:Am I wrong in thinking that the original lease on the pub is due up round about now? I also recall that the concept of it was to ensure that all profits made by the fans went straight back in to support player recruitment and development, have I got this wrong? It would be really good for the fans to know how much their support of BarAmber has contributed towards this in the 5-6 months it has been open. Agree the TV money is huge again but if its anything like last season it will be used to lessen the yearly running debts and not investing in infrasture of club either on or off the pitch. The transparency we have been promised time and time again seems to have disappeared again, dont recall seeing any recent minutes from board meetings etc. Ryan/Kevin/Colin as trust directors who read this board are you able to shed any light on the profits BarAmber have made that will support the current transfer window?
Yes indeed. Good questions

owlsabout wrote:Am I wrong in thinking that the original lease on the pub is due up round about now? I also recall that the concept of it was to ensure that all profits made by the fans went straight back in to support player recruitment and development, have I got this wrong? It would be really good for the fans to know how much their support of BarAmber has contributed towards this in the 5-6 months it has been open. Agree the TV money is huge again but if its anything like last season it will be used to lessen the yearly running debts and not investing in infrasture of club either on or off the pitch. The transparency we have been promised time and time again seems to have disappeared again, dont recall seeing any recent minutes from board meetings etc. Ryan/Kevin/Colin as trust directors who read this board are you able to shed any light on the profits BarAmber have made that will support the current transfer window?
November minutes -
http://weareexiles.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47533

Thanks for the minutes clearly I missed those as was out of country good to see issues being addressed but my questions re Baramber remain as there is no mention of profit/loss in these minutes and great to see it being used for a community hub but surely before any future decisions are made we need to see whether it is viable? I note the minutes say a decision is required early January so details on income
Must be available?

I believe that members of the board make themselves available to supporters in the marquee prior to home matches. I think access to the marquee is being sold as part of hospitality for the Leicester match so would expect the Exeter game to be the next opportunity for this. Whether they will be prepared to discuss the profitability of bar amber with you in anything other than general terms remains to be seen.