Re: Leicester game ticket sales so far

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
I was wrong in my belief that Newport County v Leicester City in the FA Cup tie played on Sunday 6th January 2019 would not sell out it's capacity of 7,850.

Good enough for you?
If you remove "in my belief ", I will accept the apology.
I haven't made an apology for you to accept. I don't apologise for being wrong. I apologise only when I am at fault. I think Leicester City will win this afternoon. I am supporting County, wearing my shirt and scarf. If County win I will be delighted. Over the moon , delighted but not apologetic.

I was wrong about 7,850 tickets being sold. You won't find me backtracking from that. 8)

Alan G Bryant wrote:Camera scaffolding takes up seats and the large area behind the dugout has been closed if you recall. This is an example of the clowns that cannot behave actually costing the club revenue.

Yes. But there is a lower capacity for security reasons so your logic is wrong. Further the rugby are filmed weekly and TV didn't reduce the capacity last season.

Now I don't believe for one moment that the club would be so contemptible as to lie, by saying that they were sold out. What is interesting is that you appear to be squirming on this one.

You're mistaken that the current capacity for Newport County games is 7,850 though Brendan.
Also remember that the rugby doesn't have segregation issues either.

Not sure why the club would lie to say they were sold out rather than allowing for more sales thus making more revenue, not sure there are ANY chairmen out there stupid enough to do that, especially 'greedy morons' :wink: :lol:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:No subterfuge in my eyes. Leicester were allocated 1030 and home tickets stated at just over 6000. That information has been available from the outset.
So a crowd well in excess of 7,000. As I say I fully accept that the club have sold out of tickets. Please don't use words like subterfuge, I haven't.
Please don't tell me what words I can use.

excessbee wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:No subterfuge in my eyes. Leicester were allocated 1030 and home tickets stated at just over 6000. That information has been available from the outset.
So a crowd well in excess of 7,000. As I say I fully accept that the club have sold out of tickets. Please don't use words like subterfuge, I haven't.
Please don't tell me what words I can use.
Please don't imply that I have suggested it is subterfuge.