Re: Team for Leicester

County ranger wrote:
ajs wrote:Personally I think Pipe has had his day, never was a right back, to me a midfielder. But we all have different opinions, my son-in-law who played football as a semi-pro for many years saw Pipe play at Wembley against York City and thought the same. Mind you he also thought our Left Back one Andrew Hughes was a young talent in the making, many on here thought otherwise, opinions.

Regarding the forthcoming cup match, it will be the same old team, Flynn lacks imagination when it comes to the youngsters, why sign them if you wont play them, I would play them all.

Matt is offering nothing at the moment and because of his stature encourages long balls. Flynn has spent good money on Labadie and Crofts and they offer little, there are many unattached good youngsters who could be developed at a much lower wage cost, but there again has Flynn the ability to bring on youngsters,I doubt it.

Are we the club in free fall this year?
They are unattached for a reason - not good enough probably. Labs and Croft’s injuries are v frustrating but they would both get contracts with other L2 clubs and would not be unattached other than by choice.
Why would any League 2 offer Crofts a contract. Look at the number of games he has managed in during the last two seasons and ask yourself, on the balance of probabilities, what he has to offer over a full season.

Willthiswork wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Day
Pipe Franks O'Brien Demetriou Neufville
Willmott Bennett Sheehan Semenyo
Amond
Pipe cannot start tomorrow. He's too slow for league two let alone against prem opposition!
IF he starts tomorrow he'll defo be knacked for Sunday's fixture.
:lol: ah yes not quite used to the novelty of a Sunday fixture :mrgreen:

Caerleon Exile wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Day
Pipe Franks O'Brien Demetriou Neufville
Willmott Bennett Sheehan Semenyo
Amond
Pipe cannot start tomorrow. He's too slow for league two let alone against prem opposition!
Just think he's a better defender than Forbes. Don't think he'll be expected to get forward much. More like Willmott being an extra wing back.