The "I"

Quarter page article on F.G.R.in today's "I"

They have an "Identity" ( OK and a rich benefactor) but a bit unique.
I have mentioned it in the past...but we too could do with something that the sports world would recognise....We are (with no disrespect to all who are totally County ) a bunch of journeymen....
We need to be unique in some way ,( Cue some funny comments)
Desperately disappointed with latest form but we need some sort of catalyst ,a spark of "We want to play for County"
Amen

Re: The "I"

Cornish Exile wrote:The article fails to mention that they have one of the highest budgets in Div.2, despite what is probably the lowest fan base.
So what when we had a money man posts on here were v critical of him which may have had some impact on why he left. We need to stop moaning get fans to join the trust on silver and above membership and get behind the team.

Re: The "I"

It’ll never alter the fact that real football teams know that they are a pub team that can buy International players, it just shows how financially vile football actually is. I’ve supported County all my life but tbh if I had any ethics at all I wouldn’t support professional football, it’s as corrupt as life generally. Still , you can’t teach an old dog....
Back to FGR, just like MKD , the sooner they die the better for football and life generally. That goes for the Premiershit too.