Re: Mark Harris back to c***iff

From argus twitter:-
Argus on County

@argusoncounty
12m12 minutes ago
More
Exiles boss Michael Flynn working hard to bring in a player before midday deadline for Sunday's FA Cup clash with Leicester City

3 replies 0 retweets 5 likes
Reply 3 Retweet Like 5 Direct message

Argus on County

@argusoncounty
11m11 minutes ago
More
Tyreeq Bakinson and Antoine Semenyo are available to play this weekend

1 reply 1 retweet 6 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 1 Like 6 Direct message

Argus on County

@argusoncounty
10m10 minutes ago
More
Mark Harris has returned to Cardiff City following the end of his loan. Flynn has talked to Neil Warnock about extending his stay but it's unlikely that deal will be done in time for him to face Leicester

Can’t understand this. If both sides broadly want him to stay, why allow the deal to get to a point where he goes back and it has to be re-negotiated? Surely we should’ve been onto this a few weeks back to ensure he’d be able to be part of the squad for one of our biggest games of the season?

I like Harris, he’s looked decent and has weighed in with some important goals. I’d be surprised if we can sign better on loan.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Can’t understand this. If both sides broadly want him to stay, why allow the deal to get to a point where he goes back and it has to be re-negotiated? Surely we should’ve been onto this a few weeks back to ensure he’d be able to be part of the squad for one of our biggest games of the season?

I like Harris, he’s looked decent and has weighed in with some important goals. I’d be surprised if we can sign better on loan.

Ditto this

Gutted by this, really like him, I reckon with time, the best actual finisher we had down here.
I can see why he was kept out by two county players in double figures (how long has it been since we could say that) but I think Flynny, used him too sparingly, Saturday being a prime example, bringing him on sooo late, so can see why them lot down the road want him to go somewhere maybe where he'll be able to gain more playing time. Good luck to him.
All i will say, with pring gone and now harris, and with two long time crocks in midfield we need loan extremely wisely and not have a bench warmer.