Re: Pubs for away fans

Alan G Bryant wrote:Leicester and Newport do not have any history so I do not anticipate any problems, plus the area will undoubtedly be well policed and I cannot imagine any genuine supporters that frequent bar amber will be intent on causing trouble.
Hope you're right but I wasn't thinking of genuine supporters causing trouble but those who may be attracted by Premier League supporters.

Why give the opportunity for trouble to occur, never used the neon before why now ?, alan most clubs are not known to be involved in football violence but we all know that there is a minority within there clubs that do , and you stated Leicester do not have history , i went to a Wembley to watch spurs in carling cup final against Leicester and there was crowd trouble that day .

Not having lived in the 'port for many a year, I had to ask where the Neon was. It's the bloody Odeon! Got some memories from there. Last I heard it was a snooker hall.

Speaking to people it seems that this is the right place to put them. All in a large place with 2 minute access to the ground. Sorted.

I have been to nearly all of Leicesters away games this season and saw no trouble at any of them. Last time any trouble was involved with Leicester fans as far as I know was an F A Cup tie at Millwall when all the local Millwall idiots came out because it was a premier league club coming to town. Hopefully tomorrow will pass off ok with no trouble.