EXILES GRANDSTAND: Leicester City FA Cup R3

Thought I'd open up the grandstand early as it'll be a bit of a rush tomorrow. Who's turn is it to get the snacks in? Remember no Fox's biscuits or glacier mints. We'll leave it to the team to crunch the Foxes. Lineker will see us walker all over them. We'll send them back to Filbert Street with their bushy tales between their legs. Anyone for nuts, KP nuts?

What a strange dream that was!

Re: EXILES GRANDSTAND: Leicester City FA Cup R3

Nice to see the grandstand all spick and span, who had the brush last week? I for one won’t be bringing the tea flask and biscuits when there’s whisky and chasers to be had in the local hostelries..
For our visitors, if you want an old traditional hostelry try Ye Olde Murenger House in the High St, if you want something more modern you’re then in the right place as there are loads of pubs within a 100 yards or so plus fast food outlets , enjoy your visit - but not too much of course!

mad norm wrote:Hope fans boycott the iffy vendors that always appear out of the shadows selling half and half scarves etc.
All over the place they are mate, only trade they get is from the casuals I reckon, think one got a hostile reception and moved down the road away from the ticket queue the other day. What would you do with a half and half scarf after Sunday? - and don’t say wear it round your neck :grin:

Blackandamber wrote:Who wants Leicester to play a full strength side so we can see the likes of Vardy and co? Or do want a weakened side to give us a better chance of a result? Ideally of course lets beat a full strength side. Last season we nearly beat a side containing Kane, Son, Alli, Davies etc. Lets do it again this season.
Yeah, let’s see what they’ve got eh? :grin: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: p’raps not!

Good Evening!

Looking forward with optimism to tomorrow’s match. Recent form is poor but I know, on our day, we are capable of something special, that’s what the FA cup magic is about, and what fun we had last year!
A lot of discussion about the pricing for this game, personally I think it about right. Not being a regular attendee I should expect to pay a premium for a chosen match of added importance or attraction, over and above a standard league fixture. The arguement that the price reflects the opportunity to see better class footballers on display is wasted on me, I don’t want to see the oppositions superior skills, I want them to play like donkeys!
I hope we can raise our game, and at least be in with a shout of at least a draw for as long as possible.
Whatever, it promises to be a great day out and it unites our family as one in supporting the lads in Amber....

Until we are beaten we can dream, and sweet dreams they will be....the reality could be even sweeter!

Phil in Northampton