Re: Enjoy this! Newport County 2-Leicester City 1

Handolucifer wrote:You clearly have not read the opening post.
Oh I have.

Just think. Cat could hardly be said to be my closest buddy, but he finds your efforts unpleasant. So much so that that he feels compelled to ask you to stop your nonsense. I have a whole load of PM's from people I have never met some of which cite you and your mates, or perhaps other id's in the most derisory of terms.

Two things, I am going to carry on speaking my mind. Secondly if you are determined to carry on your frankly pathetic little diatribes all you are going to do is destroy the fun that a lot of County supporters have discussing our club.

And if all you want to do is spoil football supporters have some harmless fun then all I can say is you must be very lonely.

Fourthousand wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Handolucifer wrote: I have a history of creating and taking this club forward.

I think you might have a rather inflated view of yourself. I'd try to get out more if I were you.
Pot kettle black
I don't ever remember claiming to have created Newport County. And a history of it to boot. :twisted: Lucifer indeed. It probably explains a fee things down the years though.

On 14 April 1989 (the day before Hillsborough disaster) I stood up at Lysaghts at the meeting of the Lifeline Society (arranged to decide how to disperse the society remaining funds). I had spent the previous weeks , after the liquidation, contacting the FA,FAW, the Southern League (Secretary Den Strudwick), the Western League, the Hellenic League (Trevor Cuss) and UEFA. All off my own back because, as I listened to the demise of our club through the media, I believed this was wrong and that we deserved a club to represent us. I stated that what we needed to do was resurrect our club. I explained to the audience that what we needed was a team,a ground and a League to play in. We should create a committee to take this idea forward. That committee convened that evening after the meeting. From there, we took it forward and within weeks we’re adopted into the Hellenic League. We had the aggro of the FAW to deal with and other barriers. We started the 1989-90 season with over 500 supporters at our first home game at Moreton in Marsh. We had a club created by “doers”. Martin and Jayne Greenham, Dale Williams, Hywel Rees,Wallace Brown, Phil Burgess, Steve Peperall, David Hicks (RIP) Ray Taylor (RIP), Dale Williams, Dai Williams (RIP), Colin Jones. David Hando was our inspirational Chairman. I was the fixer.

Now Stan, What have you done for our club?

Handolucifer wrote:On 14 April 1989 (the day before Hillsborough disaster) I stood up at Lysaghts at the meeting of the Lifeline Society (arranged to decide how to disperse the society remaining funds). I had spent the previous weeks , after the liquidation, contacting the FA,FAW, the Southern League (Secretary Den Strudwick), the Western League, the Hellenic League (Trevor Cuss) and UEFA. All off my own back because, as I listened to the demise of our club through the media, I believed this was wrong and that we deserved a club to represent us. I stated that what we needed to do was resurrect our club. I explained to the audience that what we needed was a team,a ground and a League to play in. We should create a committee to take this idea forward. That committee convened that evening after the meeting. From there, we took it forward and within weeks we’re adopted into the Hellenic League. We had the aggro of the FAW to deal with and other barriers. We started the 1989-90 season with over 500 supporters at our first home game at Moreton in Marsh. We had a club created by “doers”. Martin and Jayne Greenham, Dale Williams, Hywel Rees,Wallace Brown, Phil Burgess, Steve Peperall, David Hicks (RIP) Ray Taylor (RIP), Dale Williams, Dai Williams (RIP), Colin Jones. David Hando was our inspirational Chairman. I was the fixer.

ummhh your turn again Stan, STANLEYYY

Handolucifer wrote:On 14 April 1989 (the day before Hillsborough disaster) I stood up at Lysaghts at the meeting of the Lifeline Society (arranged to decide how to disperse the society remaining funds). I had spent the previous weeks , after the liquidation, contacting the FA,FAW, the Southern League (Secretary Den Strudwick), the Western League, the Hellenic League (Trevor Cuss) and UEFA. All off my own back because, as I listened to the demise of our club through the media, I believed this was wrong and that we deserved a club to represent us. I stated that what we needed to do was resurrect our club. I explained to the audience that what we needed was a team,a ground and a League to play in. We should create a committee to take this idea forward. That committee convened that evening after the meeting. From there, we took it forward and within weeks we’re adopted into the Hellenic League. We had the aggro of the FAW to deal with and other barriers. We started the 1989-90 season with over 500 supporters at our first home game at Moreton in Marsh. We had a club created by “doers”. Martin and Jayne Greenham, Dale Williams, Hywel Rees,Wallace Brown, Phil Burgess, Steve Peperall, David Hicks (RIP) Ray Taylor (RIP), Dale Williams, Dai Williams (RIP), Colin Jones. David Hando was our inspirational Chairman. I was the fixer.

Who are you and what did you fix?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Handolucifer wrote:I think my question came first and deserves an answer. If you are up to it. Now, good night and sleep well. X
Compared to your good self nothing.

Now who are you and what did you fix?

Edit.

Wow the fixer. In my minds eye always now will I see Donald Pleasence in the Great Escape. I know he was the forger but the image is fixed now.

Da da, da da da da da, da da, etc 8)
Wow - you do like your films and drama's - especially with your ''couldn't possibly say' - Ian Richardson reference House of Cards (from your recent absurb post (imo) in the EVERYTHING ELSE section thanking your supporters in SEAT-GATE.

Handolucifer wrote:And with Stan’s admission he has done nothing for our club, my work here is done. Just think how much he could have contributed to the club ( by all means challenging decisions and proffering solutions from within) with all that time spent on his keyboard.

Just a correction to my previous post. I omitted Mike Everett and Ian Bartlett from the original committee. Sorry both.

CTID

Do try to be accurate old chap.

Whatever criticism I may have of the original board of Newport County I commend them in the highest possible terms what they did. At the time the new club was formed I was living in the east end of London. Working as a Residential Social worker, caring for children with severe learning difficulties. Clearly even if I had wanted to I could not have been part of that band of people who reformed the club. Not least as I was taking home less than £80 a week. Living 200 miles from Newport and not driving.

Nonetheless I spent nearly a week's wages on shares of the new club and season tickets for games I hadn't a hope of seeing.

When I was at school I sold County Bounty tickets, even met the great Billy Lucas who allowed me and a few friends to come and help clear up Somerton Park on a few days one summer. ( I suspect he was just being kind for all the difference we made.)

Later having studied for the bar and having more money I watched County every week home and away. I met via this board a man who because of Parkinson's was unable to see his beloved County. I drove him to games around the UK up until he died. I also bought shares in the Trust.

I didn't say I did nothing, I said I did nothing compared to the original directors. You post seemed to suggest you were one.

You were weren't you?

Mr Fixer. Again who are you and what did you fix?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Handolucifer wrote:And with Stan’s admission he has done nothing for our club, my work here is done. Just think how much he could have contributed to the club ( by all means challenging decisions and proffering solutions from within) with all that time spent on his keyboard.

Just a correction to my previous post. I omitted Mike Everett and Ian Bartlett from the original committee. Sorry both.

CTID

Do try to be accurate old chap.

Whatever criticism I may have of the original board of Newport County I commend them in the highest possible terms what they did. At the time the new club was formed I was living in the east end of London. Working as a Residential Social worker, caring for children with severe learning difficulties. Clearly even if I had wanted to I could not have been part of that band of people who reformed the club. Not least as I was taking home less than £80 a week. Living 200 miles from Newport and not driving.

Nonetheless I spent nearly a week's wages on shares of the new club and season tickets for games I hadn't a hope of seeing.

When I was at school I sold County Bounty tickets, even met the great Billy Lucas who allowed me and a few friends to come and help clear up Somerton Park on a few days one summer. ( I suspect he was just being kind for all the difference we made.)

Later having studied for the bar and having more money I watched County every week home and away. I met via this board a man who because of Parkinson's was unable to see his beloved County. I drove him to games around the UK up until he died. I also bought shares in the Trust.

I didn't say I did nothing, I said I did nothing compared to the original directors. You post seemed to suggest you were one.

You were weren't you?

Mr Fixer. Again who are you and what did you fix?
Why are you looking for his job title? I sincerely hope it's not to get to his identity? Lots of people did and have done practical supportive things, not just or only the directors of the club.