FA Cup R4 draw-earn the Amber Army/County Choir some cash

As we all know, it's FA Cup R4 draw AFTER the Wolves v Liverpool R3 match today, Monday 7th January.
I'm asking all ''regular long standing members'' of this forum to predict two games / fixtures that will be drawn during Monday nights draw. Obviously, there's no form to study, it's just pure luck.
By 'long standing', i refer to regular visitors / posters , not those who have recently signed up, have minimal post counts and those with multiple names.
For the R3 draw, my donation to the Newport County Trust was £100 following two participants correctly predicting two drawn matches from the R3 draw.
This time around, because the Amber Army / County Choir, along with many other sections of supporters, were in good voice, my donation will go to the Amber Army / County Choir.
As there are only sixteen matches to be drawn, as opposed to thirty two in R3, the donations per correct prediction will be less.
1. Predict two teams drawn against each other at the correct venue, i'll donate £30 (£30) to the Amber Army / County Choir.
2. Predict two teams drawn against each other but the fixture is reversed, i'll donate £15 (£15) to the Amber Army / County Choir.

Example:
You predict that Swansea will host Doncaster
If the fixture materializes from the R4 draw, i'll donate £30 to the Amber Army / County Choir.
If the two clubs are drawn against each other but at the reverse venue (Doncaster v Swansea), i'll donate £15 to the Amber Army / County Choir. Your predictions can be your ''hopeful'' or ''gut feeling''.

1. Predict ONE fixture involving Newport County.
2. Predict a second fixture NOT INVOLVING Newport County.

I'll start.
1. I put four numbers 1-4 into an envelope and drew one to determine where County come in my two fixtures and it was number FOUR.
2. I put 31 numbers into an envelope (excluding number 16, Newport County) and these are the two matches drawn, drawing three numbers with County being the fourth:

Watford v Burnley
Portsmouth v Newport County

BOLTON
MILLWALL
GILLINGHAM
BRENTFORD
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY OR LUTON
MANCHESTER UNITED
EVERTON
TOTTENHAM
DONCASTER
NEWCASTLE OR BLACKBURN