Re: Robbie Wilmott

Loyalfoot wrote:Thank God.........Good bye
You can put away your 'Robbie' Shrine now. Make sure you put it away carefully though in case it needs to come out again in the future ie to ward off all evil thoughts about 'your man'.

For what It's worth - for me he needs to do a lot more in league games.

Loyalfoot wrote:Thank God.........Good bye
Sorry Sunshine

I can only assume you are a young pup but you really are a tiresome poster.
Everyone Corky, Stan etc has the right to their beliefs as long as it doesn't overstep the mark

You sunshine need to realise that

Thank God.........Good bye, do you me it loyalfoot.

I wouldn't miss your pathetic rants if you really went. You should realise everybody has an opinion I personally don't think RW gives 90 mins even when out wide. Having said that until we find a replacement he's the best we have. As I mentioned in another post some on this forum thought Andrews Hughes was nothing more than a Con South player, how wrong they were---yet again opinions.
Time to grow up I guess

ajs wrote:Thank God.........Good bye, do you me it loyalfoot.

I wouldn't miss your pathetic rants if you really went. You should realise everybody has an opinion I personally don't think RW gives 90 mins even when out wide. Having said that until we find a replacement he's the best we have. As I mentioned in another post some on this forum thought Andrews Hughes was nothing more than a Con South player, how wrong they were---yet again opinions.
Time to grow up I guess
Yes always thought Tiger would play at a higher level - hit the post and scored their only goal last game out (PNE).