Bakinson

Club just announced loan deal extended 'til the end of the season. I know he's not everyone's favourite player at the moment, but lest not forget his earlier man of the match performances early season. Hopefully we will see him return to that form in the future.

Re: Bakinson

I thought he was outstanding when he first signed, but somehow seems to of been 'dragged down' to league two standards , scared to try any thing in case it goes wrong, too often heading instead of playing and bringing it down like he can. Whatever the reasons, glad he's signed and hopefully he can go on to find his old form and lord knows we need bodies in their with the usual crocks out.

Re: Bakinson

The NCFC Hippy wrote:I thought he was outstanding when he first signed, but somehow seems to of been 'dragged down' to league two standards , scared to try any thing in case it goes wrong, too often heading instead of playing and bringing it down like he can. Whatever the reasons, glad he's signed and hopefully he can go on to find his old form and lord knows we need bodies in their with the usual crocks out.
I’m glad we’ve got him too : he’s only a young lad and to be fair he hasn’t had a whole lot of help and advice from fellow midfield players has he? Needs an old head ( if ever any of them are fit ) to play alongside him to guide him through a game. He has sometimes had to bite off more than he can chew.