Re: 30 years

Micheal wrote:They could put up the admission price for the Exeter game
Unbelievable, still keeping on about the price of the cup game even though you said you had no interest what so ever in the competition, tell me do you attend games or just moan about the cost on here

daftasfxxx wrote:
Unbelievable, still keeping on about the price of the cup game even though you said you had no interest what so ever in the competition, tell me do you attend games or just moan about the cost on here
Who mentioned the cup game?

Well the experience of the Leicester game was well worth the cost at least : remember the old Oscar Wilde maxim about the man who knows the price of everything - and the value of nothing. We’re not well enough off to make grand gestures, we need every quid on the gate we can get. I think most County supporters realise that.

Willthiswork wrote:No-one?

Any ideas on what the club could do to celebrate this anniversary?
Any fans who did not attend the Leicester game, but try to fairweather it at the Exeter game get charged a one-off £30 surcharge. A pound for every year we've been reborn.

bedeck wrote:An evening with ex and current players with videos of the last 30 years(only the good bits) at Neon or in the Ivy Bush (all drinks profit to club, including entrance fee).
That's a good idea. A casual evening or one with a meal and speeches?

rncfc wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:No-one?

Any ideas on what the club could do to celebrate this anniversary?
Any fans who did not attend the Leicester game, but try to fairweather it at the Exeter game get charged a one-off £30 surcharge. A pound for every year we've been reborn.

I did not attend the Leicester game purely and simply because [a] I wanted to see the BBC coverage which I enjoyed particularly Alan Shearers favourable comments , and seeing that my Bisley, Silver member, season ticket, seat would have cost me £25 ,.which I believe is too much,......................I've supported the club for many years and I've got the evidence to prove it!--not just the few " we've been reborn"