Re: Exiles Grandstand Crewe

County Exile wrote:pembsexile wrote:-

County Exile wrote:
Sub:-
Semenyo off and Sheehan on.

Hope that doesn't come back to haunt us the way Semenyo has been playing Rob.
You were saying Mike?
Feel awful Rob. I just had a feeling of dread at the time as recently we have conceded early goals and not been able to see a game out when we should.

I'm not going to criticise the sub as I wasn't there and don't know the situation. MF has said that he needed to take him off so I guess that we have to accept that. Sometimes being a County fan is................

I don't think what I said re Dolan is harsh. Apart from a few headers he did nothing of use. I wish I had a tenner for every time I have suggested Butler playing further up. This was an ideal time for Vashon to start and gain more confidence. For me the best players were Day, Semenyo and Matt. Wilmott was rarely in it until the hour mark.

Dolan, Wilmott, Bakinson, etc defensively inept cannot challenge let players do what they want. We have a midfield that the opposition must rub their hands when they are playing against them. Put under pressure offensively, counter attacking or chasing and pressing they fold and are found wanting.
Need Crofts and Labadie back for Saturday or bring in some midfielders with some aggression and bite.
Our team are being found out and our weak links are being exploited big time Again and Again !
By the way Forbes cannot defend and he is a right back.
Feel for our strikers who have delivered time after time.

somerton moss wrote:Dolan, Wilmott, Bakinson, etc defensively inept cannot challenge let players do what they want. We have a midfield that the opposition must rub their hands when they are playing against them. Put under pressure offensively, counter attacking or chasing and pressing they fold and are found wanting.
Need Crofts and Labadie back for Saturday or bring in some midfielders with some aggression and bite.
Our team are being found out and our weak links are being exploited big time Again and Again !
By the way Forbes cannot defend and he is a right back.
Feel for our strikers who have delivered time after time.
A fully fit and in form Crofts and Labadie should make an enormous difference to our mid-field. Or is that just wishful thinking.

Agree with special branch and Somerton moss , unless some strengthening gets done we’re screwed. Generally need rb & mf but especially need to not play Dolan, Wilmott and Bakinson midfield. I feel Dolan is really poor atm, Wilmott as we all know is a wide player, Bakinson would be ok with some good mf’s with him but what we need there is some quality and experience as we are so desperately short of both.