Re: Exiles Grandstand Crewe

pembsexile wrote:I must admit I have lost the flow (and some interest) on what exactly is the matter with Croft. Could someone give us an update. When is he due back? If ever.
In his post match interview Flynn was not optimistic of either Croft or Labadie even being fit for next Saturday. Frankly I am now beginning to think that the Club has been conned with both these signings.

Alan G Bryant wrote:We surely have money to bring in a couple of midfielders. Regan Poole is not the answer but a midfield of Bennett and Dolan is squeaky bum time in my view, neither are particular mobile. Not a slight on Bennett, he is our best centre back in the club.

Best centre back? Has to be Mickey when he plays there without doubt!

Loyalfoot wrote:MF should let Croft go now so we can bring in a fit player who can play week in week out
The only problem with that is that Crofts has an enforceable contract. Whether we like it or not the only way he would be likely to move on is if someone else was prepared to pay his wages.

If Michael Flynn can pull that off he's in the wrong job. Snow to Eskimos or sand to Arabs springs to mind. :grin: