Re: Re-arranged games..

bedeck wrote:What's happening regarding the three rearranged games versus Port Vale, Milton Keynes and Notts County? Why does it take so long to organise? (FA replays a possibility?)
reading MFs comments about above in argus, it appears negotiations still ongoing. I suspect they want be finalised until after outcome of Middlesborough tie.

Amberexile wrote:https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... =hootsuite

Re-arranged Dates

Newport County AFC v Port Vale – 29 January 2019, 7.45pm kick-off - Rodney Parade

Newport County AFC v MK Dons – 12 February 2019, 7.45pm kick-off - Rodney Parade

Notts County v Newport County AFC – 19 February 2019, 7.45pm kick-off - Meadow Lane
Dates appear sensible. Obviously leaves 5th Feb 2019 available for our replay v Middlesborough?

Awwww, ain't it bleedin' fair eh!.... Can't do any of those dates due to work. Missing the Exeter game as well (but that's by choice)
You'd think they'd have learnt by now before they agree ANY new dates to ring me FIRST to check....but do they bother! :grin:

Seriously though, there should be some way to "donate" our unused seats to be used for the benefit of community groups, low paid, unemployed etc, etc.
I know at the start of the season I always view 'lost' fixtures as donations, but that's THREE games, all paid for, and not being used. Someone could be using my ticket who might become a regular fan, at no cost to the club. Anyway, I guess it's not to be. Moan over!

newgroundrodney wrote:Awwww, ain't it bleedin' fair eh!.... Can't do any of those dates due to work. Missing the Exeter game as well (but that's by choice)
You'd think they'd have learnt by now before they agree ANY new dates to ring me FIRST to check....but do they bother! :grin:

Seriously though, there should be some way to "donate" our unused seats to be used for the benefit of community groups, low paid, unemployed etc, etc.
I know at the start of the season I always view 'lost' fixtures as donations, but that's THREE games, all paid for, and not being used. Someone could be using my ticket who might become a regular fan, at no cost to the club. Anyway, I guess it's not to be. Moan over!
It's two games actually - Notts County is away.

The dates have the opposite effect for me. I'm able to make all games.

wattsville_boy wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Awwww, ain't it bleedin' fair eh!.... Can't do any of those dates due to work. Missing the Exeter game as well (but that's by choice)

It's two games actually - Notts County is away.

The dates have the opposite effect for me. I'm able to make all games.
M.K.Dons, Port Vale & Exeter (missed by choice) are the ones I was referring to.