Re: Half price travel to Middlesbrough

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Well Done the club.....You will always get someone that will knock it
Which part of 'I support anything which makes following football more affordable' do you regard as me knocking?
Maybe the Club "making following football more affordable" and you still choosing not to attend a game could be seen as you "knocking" anything Newport County AFC .

You are really becoming boring Brendan .

I've even offered to buy you a (cheap) pint in Middlesborough , and you reply with some big-headed , condescending comment about "flying back from New York in business class" etc etc etc .......
Well ..... we've got County fans in the US who have probably seen more games than you in the last couple of years , and from what I can see , they are College kids with a limited budget .

It's about time you either put up , or shut up . Because the one EMPTY SEAT I continually see at Newport County games is YOURS my friend .

Re: Half price travel to Middlesbrough

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Well Done the club.....You will always get someone that will knock it
Which part of 'I support anything which makes following football more affordable' do you regard as me knocking?
Maybe the Club "making following football more affordable" and you still choosing not to attend a game could be seen as you "knocking" anything Newport County AFC .

You are really becoming boring Brendan .

I've even offered to buy you a (cheap) pint in Middlesborough , and you reply with some big-headed , condescending comment about "flying back from New York in business class" etc etc etc .......
Well ..... we've got County fans in the US who have probably seen more games than you in the last couple of years , and from what I can see , they are College kids with a limited budget .

It's about time you either put up , or shut up . Because the one EMPTY SEAT I continually see at Newport County games is YOURS my friend .
It was a joke, I wrote via New York. It is a shame that you seem to want to be offended by anything I say. Although I am not offended by being called big headed and condescending it doesn't really advance the conversation.