Re: Half price travel to Middlesbrough

Stan A. Einstein wrote:I very much support anything which makes following football more affordable. A recognition de facto that the decision to raise prices for the Leicester tie was wrong.

For there is more joy in Heaven for one sinner that repenteth....... etc, etc, 8)
I suspect the extra money raised from the above tie is funding this Bren

So all good in my eye's

UPTHEPORT wrote:Just got a quick price on line it's 1200 quid for a 70 seater
You should run a forum coach.

Stan could be the tour guide, regaling the punters with tales of how football was affordable back in the 60's, but even then the BoD at the County wouldn't listen to him.

Neil Cork would be sipping on his Horlicks at the front, throwing darts into an effigy of Robbie Willmott.

The Newport would be on the back seats, sniffing glue and posting random ramblings on various sites across the internet.

rncfc wrote:

Stan could be the tour guide, regaling the punters with tales of how football was affordable back in the 60's, but even then the BoD at the County wouldn't listen to him.

Neil Cork would be sipping on his Horlicks at the front, throwing darts into an effigy of Robbie Willmott.

The Newport would be on the back seats, sniffing glue and posting random ramblings on various sites across the internet.

:lol: they could make a channel 4 documentary about it :mrgreen:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Well Done the club.....You will always get someone that will knock it
Which part of 'I support anything which makes following football more affordable' do you regard as me knocking?
So , now the Club have made "following football more affordable" with half price coach travel and maximum £15 per ticket , we'll see you in Middlesborough shall we Stan ??

I'll buy you a pint ... as long as its cheap obviously .....

rncfc wrote:

:cheers: :lol: :cheers: :bounce:

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Well Done the club.....You will always get someone that will knock it
Which part of 'I support anything which makes following football more affordable' do you regard as me knocking?
So , now the Club have made "following football more affordable" with half price coach travel and maximum £15 per ticket , we'll see you in Middlesborough shall we Stan ??

I'll buy you a pint ... as long as its cheap obviously .....
Don't worry I'm a cheap date. Hopeful that the clubs share of my flight's cost, business class via New York, isn't too high. :grin:

rncfc wrote:

I'm pretty good at darts , cant I have a moving target to aim at ?

Where will you be sitting in case I want to share my Horlicks....Somewhere near the bogs talking crap I assume ?

neilcork68 wrote:
rncfc wrote:

Where will you be sitting in case I want to share my Horlicks....Somewhere near the bogs talking crap I assume ?
We all love each other really !!! UTC

neilcork68 wrote:
rncfc wrote:

Neil you took the nibble to easy there mate