Re: Welcome back Regan Poole

Exile 1976 wrote:Not sure about this one though. Left us a few years back for one of the biggest clubs in the world, yet doesn't looked to have kicked on if we're the only ones in for him...
Saying that, I hope if he does come back he shoves those words back down my throat and is an absolute star
Should be a good signing but I do see where you are coming from after been on loan at L1 last year you would have thought Man U would have wanted L1 or Championship. Also has he had much game time recently hope he is not another not quite ready!

Re: Poole signs!

mad norm wrote:Not into playing Poole
Pocket billiards is my forte
Remember he was quoted as saying at the beginning of the season he wanted to be a regular in Man U's under 23's this season rather than the under 21's or going out on loan. Apparently he has been a regular in the under 23's to date captaining them on occasions. Shouldn't be short of match practice therefore? Time will tell.

TBH , a little bit underwhelmed, not meant disrespectfully to Regan Poole, whom I welcome back wholeheartedly! However whilst I appreciate we have conceded far too many goals this season, moreover recently I feel that the midfield is the issue and has pressurised a competent defence....... left wanting......I genuinely hope for midfield reinforcement, in due course, including the possible fitness of Labadie & Crofts? .......

mike wilks wrote:TBH , a little bit underwhelmed, not meant disrespectfully to Regan Poole, whom I welcome back wholeheartedly! However whilst I appreciate we have conceded far too many goals this season, moreover recently I feel that the midfield is the issue and has pressurised a competent defence....... left wanting......I genuinely hope for midfield reinforcement, in due course, including the possible fitness of Labadie & Crofts? .......
Poole has played a lot as a defensive midfielder since he left us

Ugo. wrote:
mike wilks wrote:TBH , a little bit underwhelmed, not meant disrespectfully to Regan Poole, whom I welcome back wholeheartedly! However whilst I appreciate we have conceded far too many goals this season, moreover recently I feel that the midfield is the issue and has pressurised a competent defence....... left wanting......I genuinely hope for midfield reinforcement, in due course, including the possible fitness of Labadie & Crofts? .......
Poole has played a lot as a defensive midfielder since he left us
MF has said he has seen him playing in midfield for Man U and Wales under 21's?