Re: Mom Exeter

Great all round performance, from a lovely formation. 3 upfront said from the start we were up for it. It was good to see a solid O'Brien and of course there was the usual outstanding saves from Day. Willmott made some super crosses and of course that free kick.
But for me the danger was down the left wing. And although he wasn't at his best BUTLER has it for his sheer tenacity.

Matt and Micky came the closest to it in a very good all round team performance (what I particularly liked was after our goal rather than our usual 'sitting back', that we went for the second and took the game to Exeter) , however they just couldn't best my MOM - Bennett.

daftasfxxx wrote:Bennett but closely followed by Willmot, good job MF doesn't listen to Corky
Maybe he has two consecutive home games Willmott played wide right a position he can contribute from and yesterday grew in confidence through the game and played his part. Willmott will never be a central midfield player let’s hope the penny has dropped.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Percy lets have ongoing points for the season mate rather than points only after each game otherwise its pointless running it.

MOM for me Micky again immense.
nobody let us down
I've kept a record since the Cheltenham away game,that's when I started doing it.I remember Sully gave a running score previous to that but I don't know how to check back as I'm not very mb savvy .If you,or someone,could post up the ongoing score that was on here in mid November posted by Sully,then I can add on the scores since.

Cornish Exile wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Bennett but closely followed by Willmot, good job MF doesn't listen to Corky

Looks like he has listened to Corky playing Wilmott principally on the right wing (what an old-fashioned phrase}.
His "Team to stop the rot" didn't feature Robbie neither did it Matt, just the one striker up front and five at the back to play for the drew.
Its obvious to everyone that Willmotts natural position is right wing so no kudos to him