Middlesbrough

Just a quick ask, as to whether there are any Gloucestershire based County fans travelling up next weekend, as my dilemma is to either drive up solo, or down to the Port for a coachtrip :( Please feel free to PM me .......COME ON 'U MIGHTY PORT......

Re: Middlesbrough

mike wilks wrote:Just a quick ask, as to whether there are any Gloucestershire based County fans travelling up next weekend, as my dilemma is to either drive up solo, or down to the Port for a coachtrip :( Please feel free to PM me .......COME ON 'U MIGHTY PORT......
Hi mate...Me and the missus driving up from worcester and returning home after the game. We have space for a couple if you can get to Worcester. We plan on leaving around 8-8.30.

Coxy wrote:
mike wilks wrote:Just a quick ask, as to whether there are any Gloucestershire based County fans travelling up next weekend, as my dilemma is to either drive up solo, or down to the Port for a coachtrip :( Please feel free to PM me .......COME ON 'U MIGHTY PORT......
Hi mate...Me and the missus driving up from worcester and returning home after the game. We have space for a couple if you can get to Worcester. We plan on leaving around 8-8.30.
Message sent Coxy.

rncfc wrote:Would the supporters bus pick you up from Magor like the good old days?
Hi Mate, I live between Cheltenham/Tewkesbury,( albeit I still work at the Magor brewery ,and alas am semi-retired and no longer work weekends or shifts), so was hoping to travel up from here :wink:

mike wilks wrote:
rncfc wrote:Would the supporters bus pick you up from Magor like the good old days?
Hi Mate, I live between Cheltenham/Tewkesbury,( albeit I still work at the Magor brewery ,and alas am semi-retired and no longer work weekends or shifts), so was hoping to travel up from here :wink:
I bet your glad there's no more Severn Bridge tolls!! :cheers:

Beechwood Boy wrote:
mike wilks wrote:
I bet your glad there's no more Severn Bridge tolls!! :cheers:
Could've done with no more tolls 18 years ago when I originally moved over here :wink: