Re: FA Cup overseas broadcasts.

I've discovered that in Canada, Sportsnet World Live is showing our game. Sportsnet one is showing Manchester City v Burnley.
Other SN channels, SN World, SN Ontario, SN West, SN East and SN Pacific are also showing live FA cup at 3pm our time but they haven't specified which match.

Some of these channels are available on Mobdro in the UK (but not SN World Live unfortunately) so we will have keep our fingers crossed that one of them will show County.

So far as I can find out, there are no live FA cup broadcasts in Australia.

G Guest wrote:I've discovered that in Canada, Sportsnet World Live is showing our game. Sportsnet one is showing Manchester City v Burnley.
Other SN channels, SN World, SN Ontario, SN West, SN East and SN Pacific are also showing live FA cup at 3pm our time but they haven't specified which match.

Some of these channels are available on Mobdro in the UK (but not SN World Live unfortunately) so we will have keep our fingers crossed that one of them will show County.

So far as I can find out, there are no live FA cup broadcasts in Australia.
Thanks for looking G Guest

allontheamber wrote:I'm off to Adelaide this week and was wondering if any of our exiles know if there is TV or radio coverage.
There is no coverage of the FA Cup in Australia this season. SBS show the final and that's it.

ESPN used to show every live game from the first round but it's not happening this season.

I have streamed the Met Police game even though it was a 3pm Saturday game. I got a decent stream of the Wrexham games as they were on normal TV and obviously the Leicester game was match of the day on BBC so it was fairly easy to get a decent stream.

If, like someone says, the Boro game is on International TV, then it should be easy to pick up a stream. I use cricfree (dot) sc which seems to have the most streams to choose from.

HOWEVER - I just read an article today that a lot of streams are now being shut down for illegal re-broadcasting. Not sure how much of an effect this will have. WIll have to wait til Saturday night I guess!

Beefy (Melbourne)

Try Mobdro. This is Android only I think. You will have to temporarily switch on "unknown devices" to download the app.It is possible that one of the Canadian Sportsnet channels shown on Mobdro will have the game.

I have used Mobdro on and off for years without any trouble from viruses etc. And I have never read of anyone having such a problem with Mobdro. So I believe that it is safe.

This was working alright for me in Newport last night. But the service is a bit intermittent so it is not guaranteed.

Last time I used Mobdro all the canadian channels were unavailable when live matches were on. Guess it would work through a VPN though.

I'm sticking to reddit soccer streams, which despite rumours of having closed down merely now has a redirect to a different subreddit and the exact same lists as before, just split between PL and other games.