Re: Stewart Downing

thornabyred wrote:I think Stuey will be on bench if included at all. We have a couple of up and coming lads who could be in before him , another speed machine Brihami , french lad who looks faster than Traore but knows when to pass and shoot. Had a couple of sub appearances in league cup.
Also look out for Nathan Wood , 17 year old centre back, had a couple of cup run outs and trains with first team . He is the son of Dean Gordon.
Thanks for getting this topic back on track.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
thornabyred wrote:I think Stuey will be on bench if included at all. We have a couple of up and coming lads who could be in before him , another speed machine Brihami , french lad who looks faster than Traore but knows when to pass and shoot. Had a couple of sub appearances in league cup.
Also look out for Nathan Wood , 17 year old centre back, had a couple of cup run outs and trains with first team . He is the son of Dean Gordon.
Has Pulis got an attacking bone in his repertoire ?? We've got some good lads in the squad , some ours , some on loan from Brizzle City .
Our 2 main strikers are bang in form and a strong squad to back them up .
I think this one will be tougher than Leicester at home , but I wouldn't be surprised if we cause another stir against your lot .
Thanks for the travel/pub tips , BTW .
UP THE COUNTY !!!! UTC

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote::drunken: :drunken: I'm back and your still a shit stirrer!
Regards Colin.

Oh and Business turned over $1.1m last year. PMSL
I am very pleased for you Colin. Although what that has to do with whether or not Stewart Downing will be playing against us on Saturday, is a total mystery.
It's to do with the fact I offered the business opportunity to the club but received no response. How on earth you're a barrister when you couldn't figure that out. (Advantage the smart guy, not the one who thinks he is and tells everyone xxx)

Corpaboy wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Has Pulis got an attacking bone in his repertoire ?? We've got some good lads in the squad , some ours , some on loan from Brizzle City .
Our 2 main strikers are bang in form and a strong squad to back them up .
I think this one will be tougher than Leicester at home , but I wouldn't be surprised if we cause another stir against your lot .
Thanks for the travel/pub tips , BTW .
UP THE COUNTY !!!! UTC
Looks as though Tony is getting his excuses in early, bemoaning the fact that a number of players haven't trained because of 'flu, that it was spreading and that as of Thursday, he didn't know who would be available.

jonescmj1 wrote:Seems like my put down of the narcissist barrister worked!
Not at all. Why do you think the club didn't give you the courtesy of a reply?

You will recall at the time that I said that I would always be supportive of anybody who was endeavouring to put forward suggestions to aid our club. Clearly I don't know whether your idea was a good one or not. However my view is that if you took the time and effort to make a suggestion, whilst it is the prerogative of the board to either take you up on your offer or reject it, I am firmly of the view that not responding is rude.