Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Subject to my ability to get to the ground, or purchase under whatever system is used I have ONE available as an ST holder .
But I do stress, it's SUBJECT to my being able to actually make the purchase physically, due to work commitments.
I only have today, Friday & Sunday to get to Newport.
I'm at Loftus Road on Saturday, but we have a game against Mansfield so probably no sales that day anyway.

newgroundrodney wrote:Subject to my ability to get to the ground, or purchase under whatever system is used I have ONE available as an ST holder .
But I do stress, it's SUBJECT to my being able to actually make the purchase physically, due to work commitments.
I only have today, Friday & Sunday to get to Newport.
I'm at Loftus Road on Saturday, but we have a game against Mansfield so probably no sales that day anyway.
I have responded to the thread by Flat4 "Ticket Available ...". However I'm interested if I'm unsuccessful. I'm a Trust member but I'd like a ticket for my son as well.

Coxy wrote:2 adult tickets required here please. We are exiles, non ST holders, non Trust members and as we couldn't get tickets for the 4th round we have no Boro ticket stub. We are regulars and did go to the Leicester game plus Middlesbrough away.
Good luck and Thank you !
.... I got Coxy's tickets for him for Wembley (Spurs) but not sure There'll physically be time to do it unless it goes to General Sale. So if anyone COULD help him out it would be great . He's very reliable when it comes to paying etc!

daftasfxxx wrote:Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue
If you were a trust member living outside Newport you would be at a disadvantage to a non member living in Newport. The failure to install a 21st century ticketing system has resulted in this mess.

Just to be even handed. The board of directors decision to sell via the shop only is the least worst option. That they seem to have had the foresight to make contingent plans re temporary stands is likewise the correct decision.

Two in a row, for that at least I'm grateful.