****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

newgroundrodney

****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby newgroundrodney » February 7th, 2019, 10:44 am

Like Noel Edmunds' Muliti-coloured Swap Shop..... put your requests / offers here in this thread:
User

newgroundrodney

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby newgroundrodney » February 7th, 2019, 10:48 am

Subject to my ability to get to the ground, or purchase under whatever system is used I have ONE available as an ST holder .
But I do stress, it's SUBJECT to my being able to actually make the purchase physically, due to work commitments.
I only have today, Friday & Sunday to get to Newport.
I'm at Loftus Road on Saturday, but we have a game against Mansfield so probably no sales that day anyway.
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Cwmbran

Postby Blackandamber » February 7th, 2019, 10:56 am

newgroundrodney wrote:Subject to my ability to get to the ground, or purchase under whatever system is used I have ONE available as an ST holder .
But I do stress, it's SUBJECT to my being able to actually make the purchase physically, due to work commitments.
I only have today, Friday & Sunday to get to Newport.
I'm at Loftus Road on Saturday, but we have a game against Mansfield so probably no sales that day anyway.

I have responded to the thread by Flat4 "Ticket Available ...". However I'm interested if I'm unsuccessful. I'm a Trust member but I'd like a ticket for my son as well.
no avatar
User

South London Exile

SE19

Postby South London Exile » February 7th, 2019, 10:56 am

I am a Trust Member so (phone lines permitting) I should be ok... but I would be grateful if anyone had a spare priority going so I could take my father and we could get seats together in the Hazell. He has a Boro ticket but I imagine by the time that comes round he will only be able to get a north terrace ticket if hes lucky.

Any spare or unused priority would be much appreciated.
User

newgroundrodney

Postby newgroundrodney » February 7th, 2019, 11:05 am

If, and I stress IF it goes to general sale, I will queue at Rodney Parade on the day before the game, for ANY EXILED SUPPORTER UNABLE TO GET THERE IN PERSON.... First requested, first served.
User

JonD

Corridor of Uncertainty

Postby JonD » February 7th, 2019, 12:45 pm

Thanks, NGR.

I think I’m going to be able to get my hands on a ticket for the City game [taps side of nose mysteriously].
no avatar
User

Coxy

Postby Coxy » February 7th, 2019, 1:50 pm

2 adult tickets required here please. We are exiles, non ST holders, non Trust members and as we couldn't get tickets for the 4th round we have no Boro ticket stub. We are regulars and did go to the Leicester game plus Middlesbrough away.
Good luck and Thank you !
User

newgroundrodney

Postby newgroundrodney » February 7th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Coxy wrote:2 adult tickets required here please. We are exiles, non ST holders, non Trust members and as we couldn't get tickets for the 4th round we have no Boro ticket stub. We are regulars and did go to the Leicester game plus Middlesbrough away.
Good luck and Thank you !

.... I got Coxy's tickets for him for Wembley (Spurs) but not sure There'll physically be time to do it unless it goes to General Sale. So if anyone COULD help him out it would be great . He's very reliable when it comes to paying etc!
User

ButchersDog

Postby ButchersDog » February 7th, 2019, 3:04 pm

I’m a trust member but would love to take my daughter.

I’ve booked her a flight to get there with me on her understanding that she may not get a ticket but if anyone can help lovely.
User

newgroundrodney

Postby newgroundrodney » February 7th, 2019, 9:53 pm

...bump....
User

reebok0165

Newport

Postby reebok0165 » February 7th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Ok. Now that I'm aware of the sales days and times, I'm gonna be there tomorrow early before nine o'clock to purchase a match ticket with season ticket. Anyone here like me to get them one as I'm entitled to two, make it known here or send a PM with ticket request.
no avatar
User

Barnabas

Postby Barnabas » February 7th, 2019, 11:00 pm

reebok0165 wrote:Ok. Now that I'm aware of the sales days and times, I'm gonna be there tomorrow early before nine o'clock to purchase a match ticket with season ticket. Anyone here like me to get them one as I'm entitled to two, make it known here or send a PM with ticket request.

Have pm'd you.
User

reebok0165

Newport

Postby reebok0165 » February 7th, 2019, 11:29 pm

Barnabas wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Ok. Now that I'm aware of the sales days and times, I'm gonna be there tomorrow early before nine o'clock to purchase a match ticket with season ticket. Anyone here like me to get them one as I'm entitled to two, make it known here or send a PM with ticket request.

Have pm'd you.

Sorted. Will purchase ticket shortly after nine tomorrow.
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » February 8th, 2019, 12:16 am

Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » February 8th, 2019, 1:36 am

daftasfxxx wrote:Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue

If you were a trust member living outside Newport you would be at a disadvantage to a non member living in Newport. The failure to install a 21st century ticketing system has resulted in this mess.

Just to be even handed. The board of directors decision to sell via the shop only is the least worst option. That they seem to have had the foresight to make contingent plans re temporary stands is likewise the correct decision.

Two in a row, for that at least I'm grateful.
Next