****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Posts

6434

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby George Street-Bridge » February 8th, 2019, 8:11 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote: The board of directors decision to sell via the shop only is the least worst option.


Club website mentions only the ticket office at RP.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

5609

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby mad norm » February 8th, 2019, 10:08 am

daftasfxxx wrote:Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue

Interesting view .....I agree. but it's the way of the world.
Last edited by mad norm on February 8th, 2019, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
User

Amberexile

Posts

6441

Location

Sheffield

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Amberexile » February 8th, 2019, 12:04 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue


If you were a trust member living outside Newport you would be at a disadvantage to a non member living in Newport. The failure to install a 21st century ticketing system has resulted in this mess.

Just to be even handed. The board of directors decision to sell via the shop only is the least worst option. That they seem to have had the foresight to make contingent plans re temporary stands is likewise the correct decision.

Two in a row, for that at least I'm grateful.


As an exiled Trust Member, the timing of the priority sales to serendipitously coincide with a home match mitigates this problem for me, allowing me to buy tickets while attending the match on Saturday (if it goes ahead)
A bit of a lucky get out of jail card for the Board on this occasion as they could point out - want a ticket for Man City, come watch the Mansfield game, win-win 8)
no avatar
User

Barnabas

Posts

334

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Barnabas » February 8th, 2019, 1:44 pm

reebok0165 wrote:
Barnabas wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Ok. Now that I'm aware of the sales days and times, I'm gonna be there tomorrow early before nine o'clock to purchase a match ticket with season ticket. Anyone here like me to get them one as I'm entitled to two, make it known here or send a PM with ticket request.


Have pm'd you.


Sorted. Will purchase ticket shortly after nine tomorrow.


Cheers - Have pm'd you.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11964

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Stan A. Einstein » February 8th, 2019, 5:48 pm

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue


If you were a trust member living outside Newport you would be at a disadvantage to a non member living in Newport. The failure to install a 21st century ticketing system has resulted in this mess.

Just to be even handed. The board of directors decision to sell via the shop only is the least worst option. That they seem to have had the foresight to make contingent plans re temporary stands is likewise the correct decision.

Two in a row, for that at least I'm grateful.


As an exiled Trust Member, the timing of the priority sales to serendipitously coincide with a home match mitigates this problem for me, allowing me to buy tickets while attending the match on Saturday (if it goes ahead)
A bit of a lucky get out of jail card for the Board on this occasion as they could point out - want a ticket for Man City, come watch the Mansfield game, win-win 8)


Genuinely hope the game is on.
no avatar
User

Rogy Amber

Posts

118

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Rogy Amber » February 9th, 2019, 3:16 pm

I have a North Terrace ticket which I'm hoping to swap for a Hazell Terrace ticket. Any takers?
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

2437

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Willthiswork » February 9th, 2019, 7:19 pm

no avatar
User

DT1892

Posts

853

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby DT1892 » February 11th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Rogy Amber wrote:I have a North Terrace ticket which I'm hoping to swap for a Hazell Terrace ticket. Any takers?


Don't know if you're sorted now, but I'll swap. Got a mate in the North Terrace, while I'm in the Hazell.

If not and anyone has a North Terrace ticket, but wants a Hazell Terrace ticket, I'd swap. Adult ticket.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

18463

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby UPTHEPORT » February 12th, 2019, 8:13 am

Willthiswork wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=653176551777634&id=100012558847088


What's it say mate not on twitface
no avatar
User

Rogy Amber

Posts

118

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Rogy Amber » February 12th, 2019, 11:10 am

DT1892 wrote:
Rogy Amber wrote:I have a North Terrace ticket which I'm hoping to swap for a Hazell Terrace ticket. Any takers?


Don't know if you're sorted now, but I'll swap. Got a mate in the North Terrace, while I'm in the Hazell.

If not and anyone has a North Terrace ticket, but wants a Hazell Terrace ticket, I'd swap. Adult ticket.


Hi - not sorted yet so would like to go ahead with the swap. I'll DM you.
no avatar
User

Rogy Amber

Posts

118

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Rogy Amber » February 12th, 2019, 3:33 pm

DT1892 wrote:
Rogy Amber wrote:I have a North Terrace ticket which I'm hoping to swap for a Hazell Terrace ticket. Any takers?


Don't know if you're sorted now, but I'll swap. Got a mate in the North Terrace, while I'm in the Hazell.

If not and anyone has a North Terrace ticket, but wants a Hazell Terrace ticket, I'd swap. Adult ticket.


Have PM'd you, the message is in my outbox not sent items though so not sure you will have received it?
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Posts

2001

Location

Cwmbran

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Blackandamber » February 12th, 2019, 3:48 pm

Rogy Amber wrote:
DT1892 wrote:
Rogy Amber wrote:I have a North Terrace ticket which I'm hoping to swap for a Hazell Terrace ticket. Any takers?


Don't know if you're sorted now, but I'll swap. Got a mate in the North Terrace, while I'm in the Hazell.

If not and anyone has a North Terrace ticket, but wants a Hazell Terrace ticket, I'd swap. Adult ticket.


Have PM'd you, the message is in my outbox not sent items though so not sure you will have received it?


I believe that messages stay in the outbox until read by recipient.
no avatar
User

Rogy Amber

Posts

118

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Rogy Amber » February 12th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Ah cheers. On outlook it means they haven't been sent, so wasn't sure if it had gone!
no avatar
User

Discodai

Posts

3

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Discodai » February 12th, 2019, 8:16 pm

Evening all. Hazell Terrace season tickets holders with 2(1 adult,1 student/young adult)North Terrace tickets. Would absolutely love to swap for the Hazell if possible-mainly to appease my superstitions!!! Many thanks.
Ps-I have my two with me at tonight’s game.
no avatar
User

Lysaght Dancer

Posts

97

Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Postby Lysaght Dancer » February 14th, 2019, 10:17 am

I need a young adult ticket for the Hazel Terrace, will either pay the asking price or swap it for a ticket in another part of the ground.

PM me if you can help.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: big daddio, bishbashbosh, butlinsamber, Hazell Stand and 57 guests

Powered by phpBB ®