First Aiders Shambles

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: First Aiders Shambles

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » February 10th, 2019, 12:33 pm

They may be volunteers but the way they finally ambled on was a total disgrace
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » February 10th, 2019, 1:06 pm

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
fontague-smythe wrote:I thought it was the chuckle brothers.

Hasn't one of them died recently?

Who, the stretcher bearer ?
no avatar
User

Eoin_McLove

Postby Eoin_McLove » February 10th, 2019, 6:32 pm

I think the problem was, from what I could see, that at no point did the referee signal for them to come on. He just sort of stared in their general direction for a few seconds.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » February 10th, 2019, 7:54 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:They may be volunteers but the way they finally ambled on was a total disgrace

Health and Safety.
User

rdh2210

Postby rdh2210 » February 11th, 2019, 3:00 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:They are st John's volunteers

Hi guys,
I am the Operations Manager for St John Cymru Wales and I can confirm this was definitely NOT STJ!
We do not have the contract to cover events at Rodney Parade. We did used to cover the games at Spytty but have not covered any at Rodney Parade.
I was there Saturday and I can confirm the the two "first aiders" were actually employees of WAST (Welsh Ambulance service Trust) - yes the ones that will attend a 999 call!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » February 11th, 2019, 4:47 pm

rdh2210 wrote:

Hi guys,
I am the Operations Manager for St John Cymru Wales and I can confirm this was definitely NOT STJ!
We do not have the contract to cover events at Rodney Parade. We did used to cover the games at Spytty but have not covered any at Rodney Parade.
I was there Saturday and I can confirm the the two "first aiders" were actually employees of WAST (Welsh Ambulance service Trust) - yes the ones that will attend a 999 call!

My apologies mate
User

rdh2210

Postby rdh2210 » February 11th, 2019, 5:15 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
rdh2210 wrote:

Hi guys,

My apologies mate

No worries Jim :grin:
Previous