Labadie

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

dai1960

Labadie

Postby dai1960 » February 9th, 2019, 11:53 pm

I would love labs to sign a new deal be great to tie as many players on better contracts i think we are only a few players short of making a real push next year i know we.r not out of it but the cup run does take it's toll on a small squad
no avatar
User

somerton moss

Re: Labadie

Postby somerton moss » February 10th, 2019, 8:35 am

Great performance against Mansfield his physicality was there and his fitness was good kept going all game.
Bennett and Labs will be a combination that will give that defensive strength to the midfield.
For sure would sign him up for another season the opposition know he has that edge and respect that and more often than not gets one over his opponent by hook or by crook.
User

penycwm county

Pembrokeshire

Postby penycwm county » February 10th, 2019, 1:10 pm

I thought that he got MOM in the Italy v Wales rugby yesterday then I realised it was Josh Navidi, must get my hearing sorted.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » February 10th, 2019, 1:14 pm

I think we should wait a while just to make sure there are no problems still there.These games are coming thick and fast,if he comes through unscathed,then he gets back to the form he showed before his injury.Then a two year deal for sure.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » February 10th, 2019, 1:35 pm

He's certainly getting there. Genuine question. At what point will he overtake Crofts on minutes played this season? Can't be far off already.
no avatar
User

dai1960

Postby dai1960 » February 10th, 2019, 6:01 pm

I would like to see him to sign a new contract if offered one
and show some loyalty not like last year and hang on for a better offer .
If I was Flynn I'd try and extend it now he.s starting to look good
no avatar
User

Countymadbell

Postby Countymadbell » February 10th, 2019, 6:26 pm

He won't stay be off once better deal comes his way
no avatar
User

jonescmj1

Rozelle Sydney

Postby jonescmj1 » February 12th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Put him on an improved 2-year deal, agree on a minimum transfer fee for any club in Division 1 requiring his services, a minimum fee for any Championship team and a minimum fee for a Premier League team, plus sell on fees as per previous players.
no avatar
User

County ranger

Postby County ranger » February 12th, 2019, 8:29 pm

jonescmj1 wrote:Put him on an improved 2-year deal, agree on a minimum transfer fee for any club in Division 1 requiring his services, a minimum fee for any Championship team and a minimum fee for a Premier League team, plus sell on fees as per previous players.

Let me see great terms - think I will run my contract down what my new team saves in fees they can pay me.