Labadie

I would love labs to sign a new deal be great to tie as many players on better contracts i think we are only a few players short of making a real push next year i know we.r not out of it but the cup run does take it's toll on a small squad

Re: Labadie

Great performance against Mansfield his physicality was there and his fitness was good kept going all game.
Bennett and Labs will be a combination that will give that defensive strength to the midfield.
For sure would sign him up for another season the opposition know he has that edge and respect that and more often than not gets one over his opponent by hook or by crook.

Put him on an improved 2-year deal, agree on a minimum transfer fee for any club in Division 1 requiring his services, a minimum fee for any Championship team and a minimum fee for a Premier League team, plus sell on fees as per previous players.

jonescmj1 wrote:Put him on an improved 2-year deal, agree on a minimum transfer fee for any club in Division 1 requiring his services, a minimum fee for any Championship team and a minimum fee for a Premier League team, plus sell on fees as per previous players.
Let me see great terms - think I will run my contract down what my new team saves in fees they can pay me.