Re: Queue right now

Amberexile wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:
rncfc wrote: keep him a ticket because he went to Sittingbourne away in 1998".
Pah, impostor! Any real supporter would know we only played at Sittingbourne once, in 1996! :grin: :grin: :grin:

That said, it was so bad no-one who was there will forget it.
George, you are a cruel man. I thought I had put memories of that game behind me but now you've brought it all back. :grin:

What a difference in the club between then and now :grin:
Indeed , and credit to all our directors over the years who opted to roll their sleeves up and not to bash away on their keyboard.

Re: Queue right now

I must say that I have seen no evidence of “ ticket abuse “. I attend games with a gang of six or so ( all st holders ) , none of us used our Middlesborough stubs. Mine eg is sat in a drawer with the match program as a souvenir. I honestly suspect most of our fans acted responsibly , the fans I’m sorry for are the ones who are exiled, couldn’t get a reply on the phone and were unable to queue or arrange somebody local to do that for them despite having (like somebody I know who is a lifelong fan) , a Trust membership and a shareholding. There are many exiles who attend far more away games than I do and my only criticism of the club is that we have to improve the telephone or online system for those who have an entitlement but can’t get to the ticket office. Otherwise I believe the club have done their best in what has been a steep learning curve on the ticketing front.